Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card Empty
PostSubject: Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card   Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:33 pm

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/10/21/3535310/ufc-matt-riddle-medical-marijuana-card-suspension-mma-news
Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card A5q79cfciaaedzz.0_standard_500.0
Quote :
This is my medical marijuana license I don't take other medications, so don't hate
— matthew riddle (@riddletuf7)
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card   Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:55 pm

Diaz needs one of these for nevada haha
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card   Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:07 pm

SOKO wrote:
Diaz needs one of these for nevada haha
It didn't do Riddle any good. Got a win turned into a NC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card   Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:53 pm

Marijuana should not be a banned substance in any state.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card   Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:56 pm

once again i'm blown away by the intellectual capacity of the twitter user.

that's got his name, address and date of birth on it, an identity thiefs wet dream right there.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card   Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:56 pm

http://mmajunkie.com/news/31337/matthew-riddle-replaces-stephen-thompson-meets-besam-yousef-at-ufc-154.mma
Quote :
Fresh off a 90-day suspension due to a failed drug test, Matt Riddle (6-3 MMA, 7-3 UFC) has stepped up as a late replacement for injured Stephen Thompson (6-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC) and now meets welterweight Besam Yousef (6-1 MMA, 0-1 UFC) next month at UFC 154.

UFC officials today announced the change.

UFC 154 takes place Nov. 17 at Montreal's Bell Centre.

Riddle is gonna smoke em. smoke2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card   Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:30 pm

OU wrote:
http://mmajunkie.com/news/31337/matthew-riddle-replaces-stephen-thompson-meets-besam-yousef-at-ufc-154.mma
Quote :
Fresh off a 90-day suspension due to a failed drug test, Matt Riddle (6-3 MMA, 7-3 UFC) has stepped up as a late replacement for injured Stephen Thompson (6-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC) and now meets welterweight Besam Yousef (6-1 MMA, 0-1 UFC) next month at UFC 154.

UFC officials today announced the change.

UFC 154 takes place Nov. 17 at Montreal's Bell Centre.

Riddle is gonna smoke em. smoke2

He's now facing McGuire.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/31366/john-maguire-replaces-besam-yousef-meets-matt-riddle-at-ufc-154.mma
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card   Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:12 am

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/11/20/3668200/matt-riddle-wants-marijuana-use-rules-changes-in-mma-ufcs-marc-ratner
Quote :
"So I passed that test and that's what it is and you know, in the future I mean I know all these guys are taking testosterone and all that and they have medical releases, and I'm hoping maybe I can talk to a commission or talk to somebody and maybe get the rules changed."

"I'm not asking to, you know, rip a tube before I get in the Octagon," said Riddle. "It's like I quit, I quit pretty far out. [I quit] like two weeks [out from a fight]. But, I'm like a heavy user, you know, to be honest and it sticks around in my system because I'm skin and bone, you know, but it still sticks in my system. So, you know, that's what it is and until they change the rules or amend it, I'll abide by whatever they tell me to do."

"[Marijuana] makes me honestly, for a guy like me I've explained it to other people, I'm very high strung," he said. "You can ask anybody who hangs out with me, when I'm not on my medicine -- not that I'm hard to be around, but I'm very intense. You say something stupid I'll (expletive) let you know, I go off. You know, I'm very, it's almost like a New York minute, I'm very fast, I'm right to the point, I'm in your face. Like right now, ba-da-ba-ba, I'm talking very fast. I like to slow it down, I like to be normal, I like to be like a normal person and right now it's like I'm on edge."

"If I didn't just get out of the cage I'd want to beat the (expletive) out of somebody just for no reason. And that's just how I'm wired, and I don't like it. I like being the nice guy. So when I use, I'm a very nice guy and everybody around me loves me more. I'm just a much more pleasant person to be around."

"The unfortunate part is, you know, in this world, you know, people are okay if you take Xanax, testosterone and all these other drugs as long as a doctor prescribes them. But, if you're prescribed medical marijuana, you know, because of your issues, it's not acceptable and they really frown upon it.

"I hope, you know, two states already legalized it in America and I just hope they really turn it around.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card   Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card   Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:04 pm

OU wrote:
http://www.mmamania.com/2012/11/20/3668200/matt-riddle-wants-marijuana-use-rules-changes-in-mma-ufcs-marc-ratner
Quote :
"So I passed that test and that's what it is and you know, in the future I mean I know all these guys are taking testosterone and all that and they have medical releases, and I'm hoping maybe I can talk to a commission or talk to somebody and maybe get the rules changed."

"I'm not asking to, you know, rip a tube before I get in the Octagon," said Riddle. "It's like I quit, I quit pretty far out. [I quit] like two weeks [out from a fight]. But, I'm like a heavy user, you know, to be honest and it sticks around in my system because I'm skin and bone, you know, but it still sticks in my system. So, you know, that's what it is and until they change the rules or amend it, I'll abide by whatever they tell me to do."

"[Marijuana] makes me honestly, for a guy like me I've explained it to other people, I'm very high strung," he said. "You can ask anybody who hangs out with me, when I'm not on my medicine -- not that I'm hard to be around, but I'm very intense. You say something stupid I'll (expletive) let you know, I go off. You know, I'm very, it's almost like a New York minute, I'm very fast, I'm right to the point, I'm in your face. Like right now, ba-da-ba-ba, I'm talking very fast. I like to slow it down, I like to be normal, I like to be like a normal person and right now it's like I'm on edge."

"If I didn't just get out of the cage I'd want to beat the (expletive) out of somebody just for no reason. And that's just how I'm wired, and I don't like it. I like being the nice guy. So when I use, I'm a very nice guy and everybody around me loves me more. I'm just a much more pleasant person to be around."

"The unfortunate part is, you know, in this world, you know, people are okay if you take Xanax, testosterone and all these other drugs as long as a doctor prescribes them. But, if you're prescribed medical marijuana, you know, because of your issues, it's not acceptable and they really frown upon it.

"I hope, you know, two states already legalized it in America and I just hope they really turn it around.

If it didn't have his name in the transcript I would swear this was the minutes on a Nick Diaz interview.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card   Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:09 pm

How can you not agree with Riddle here? It's not Diaz, so it's OK for you to agree.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card   Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:05 pm

I never said I didn't agree with it. But all the "like, you know, right?"s in there reminded Me alot of Diaz' interviews where he stumbles to form complete sentences.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card   Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Riddle tweets picture of his medical marijuana card
Page 1 of 1