[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 A Good Day To Die Hard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: A Good Day To Die Hard   Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:28 am

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day To Die Hard   Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:20 am

Never seen any Die Hard movie. Is it really a good enough series for 5 movies?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A Good Day To Die Hard   Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:26 am

OU wrote:
Never seen any Die Hard movie. Is it really a good enough series for 5 movies?

OU I want you to take a step away from the computer/laptop and bang your head on the desk hard five times !!!!

Everyone has seen Die Hard.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day To Die Hard   Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:43 am

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Never seen any Die Hard movie. Is it really a good enough series for 5 movies?

OU I want you to take a step away from the computer/laptop and bang your head on the desk hard five times !!!!

Everyone has seen Die Hard.
You overestimate me sir.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A Good Day To Die Hard   Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:55 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Never seen any Die Hard movie. Is it really a good enough series for 5 movies?

OU I want you to take a step away from the computer/laptop and bang your head on the desk hard five times !!!!

Everyone has seen Die Hard.
You overestimate me sir.

It's the best christmas movie ever made.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day To Die Hard   Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:58 am

What about Lloyd Christmas?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Posts : 2901
Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day To Die Hard   Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:28 pm

It's going to be Rated R Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A Good Day To Die Hard   Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:02 pm

OU wrote:
Never seen any Die Hard movie. Is it really a good enough series for 5 movies?


Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett
Posts : 12426
Join date : 2009-07-16
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day To Die Hard   Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:41 pm

OU wrote:
Never seen any Die Hard movie. Is it really a good enough series for 5 movies?

are you just not a movie guy or something?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 9265
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day To Die Hard   Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:33 am

OU wrote:
Never seen any Die Hard movie. Is it really a good enough series for 5 movies?

Is something wrong with you?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day To Die Hard   Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:09 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
OU wrote:
Never seen any Die Hard movie. Is it really a good enough series for 5 movies?

are you just not a movie guy or something?
Haven't half the series been complete shit anyways? I was 2 years old when the 1st Diehard came out.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A Good Day To Die Hard   Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:37 am

The first 3 Die Hards are all awesome!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day To Die Hard   Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:03 am

freakzilla wrote:
The first 3 Die Hards are all awesome!
I was 2, 4 and 9 when those movies came out. I don't even remember ever hearing about them until I was much, much older.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A Good Day To Die Hard   Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:25 am

Well the original 3 Star Wars came out before I was even in pre-school but I've still seen all 3.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day To Die Hard   Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:37 am

freakzilla wrote:
Well the original 3 Star Wars came out before I was even in pre-school but I've still seen all 3.
That's a horrific comparison. Star Wars has it's own culture. Star Wars is a million times more popular and well known then Die Hard. I bet 10x more people have seen Star Wars then Die Hard.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A Good Day To Die Hard   Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:47 am

You've heard of the Die Hard movies and Bruce Willis so don't play the naive person.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day To Die Hard   Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:50 pm

freakzilla wrote:
You've heard of the Die Hard movies and Bruce Willis so don't play the naive person.
Don't be fucking stupid. Star Wars is a million times bigger then Die Hard or Bruce Willis. You pick an awful comparison.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21275
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 97
Location : Fresyes, CA

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day To Die Hard   Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:04 pm

You should watch the first one, it's a good 80's action flick and my favorite in the series. The rest are okay, nothing special I've always thought, just okay, but decent action flicks.

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



WAR WAR WAR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A Good Day To Die Hard   Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:06 pm

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
You've heard of the Die Hard movies and Bruce Willis so don't play the naive person.
Don't be fucking stupid. Star Wars is a million times bigger then Die Hard or Bruce Willis. You pick an awful comparison.

I know they're bigger but you would've heard of the die hard movies before the age of 10.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Posts : 2901
Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day To Die Hard   Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:08 pm

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Well the original 3 Star Wars came out before I was even in pre-school but I've still seen all 3.
That's a horrific comparison. Star Wars has it's own culture. Star Wars is a million times more popular and well known then Die Hard. I bet 10x more people have seen Star Wars then Die Hard.

It's not at all, Die Hard is one of the most popular and famous action movies to come out of the 80's. The movie was released before I was born and yet me and my mates watched it multiple times during the 90's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS
Posts : 16259
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 31
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day To Die Hard   Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:03 am

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Never seen any Die Hard movie. Is it really a good enough series for 5 movies?

OU I want you to take a step away from the computer/laptop and bang your head on the desk hard five times !!!!

Everyone has seen Die Hard.
You overestimate me sir.

It's the best christmas movie ever made.
I loved this movie!

old school

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6476
Join date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day To Die Hard   Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:30 am

Anyone who hasn't at seen some of the most influential movies of a decade defined by action films needs need to do themselves a favor and clear their schedule for about a week. Take vacation from work and spend that shit watching the following films:

Die Hard 1
Die Hard 2
Die Hard 3
Rambo: First Blood
Full Metal Jacket
Lethal Weapon 1
Lethal Weapon 2
Terminator
Code of Silence
Above the Law
Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark
Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom
Indiana Jones: Last Crusade
Robocop
That one Jackie Chan movie that put him on the map in the 80s
Predator
Escape From New York
Big Trouble in Little China
Bloodsport
Road House
Top Gun
Sniper
Shoot To Kill
Red Dawn
Rocky 4
Any Which Way you Can
Highlander
The Last Dragon(because it's so goddamn cheesy it's good)
Scarface


Watch these and you will henceforth be a master of 80s style action movies.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10224
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day To Die Hard   Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:59 am

Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Well the original 3 Star Wars came out before I was even in pre-school but I've still seen all 3.
That's a horrific comparison. Star Wars has it's own culture. Star Wars is a million times more popular and well known then Die Hard. I bet 10x more people have seen Star Wars then Die Hard.

It's not at all, Die Hard is one of the most popular and famous action movies to come out of the 80's. The movie was released before I was born and yet me and my mates watched it multiple times during the 90's.

I didn't watch dh until about 4-5 years ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: A Good Day To Die Hard   Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:09 am

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
You've heard of the Die Hard movies and Bruce Willis so don't play the naive person.
Don't be fucking stupid. Star Wars is a million times bigger then Die Hard or Bruce Willis. You pick an awful comparison.

I know they're bigger but you would've heard of the die hard movies before the age of 10.
I wasn't allowed to watch rated R movies when I was 10. I had no idea of the movies existence when I was 10 years old I promise you. The 1st rated R movie I remember seeing was Con Air and I was like 12 and that was an exception.
I'm alot younger then you are freak, you old bastard.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A Good Day To Die Hard   Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:17 am

Con Air is R rated in the states? geez.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A Good Day To Die Hard   

Back to top Go down
 
A Good Day To Die Hard
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Good News Stories
» summer pike fishing good or bad
» Looking for recommendations on Jacket with good ventilation
» ISO Good Mechanic
» Race Face Good n Evil bar grips

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: