Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

illegal? get a plane ride home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

illegal? get a plane ride home Empty
PostSubject: illegal? get a plane ride home   illegal? get a plane ride home EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: illegal? get a plane ride home   illegal? get a plane ride home EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:25 pm

It's true that deportees are quite vulnerable when sent back. It really depends on where they end up.

At the same time, that is the risk they take molesting our border and system. Sending them back to where they came from in the back of a van is already too much taxpayer money going to this. I think protecting the border is more important than protecting those who have zero respect for the border. Let's put an extra 90 million over 7 years into that instead of Illegal Immigrant Airlines.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: illegal? get a plane ride home   illegal? get a plane ride home EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:54 am

to me this is one of the reasons I dont support higher taxes, I feel the government is not a good steward of my tax dollars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: illegal? get a plane ride home   illegal? get a plane ride home Empty

Back to top Go down

illegal? get a plane ride home
Page 1 of 1