Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GDP......I mean OU!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

GDP......I mean OU!!! Empty
PostSubject: GDP......I mean OU!!!   GDP......I mean OU!!! EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:05 pm

Do your job and stop playing. You could at least have the courtesy and say you're gonna take care of it or not.

OU, can ya fix my issue with Ridley and Gearhardt. I meant drop Toby and was talking to a coworker and dripped Ridley. I posted about it in the fantasy page. Just look into it please.

Last edited by bigbeastcardinal12 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: GDP......I mean OU!!!   GDP......I mean OU!!! EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:07 pm

Now i question why i took up for you a few months back when you and wolf were scratching eachothers eyes out over a used bottle of mascara.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: GDP......I mean OU!!!   GDP......I mean OU!!! EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:21 pm

BBC, relax bro.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: GDP......I mean OU!!!   GDP......I mean OU!!! EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:50 pm

what the fuck is this?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: GDP......I mean OU!!!   GDP......I mean OU!!! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:59 am

GDP......I mean OU!!! JZh5lMSBDEGPADouzF0YBg2
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: GDP......I mean OU!!!   GDP......I mean OU!!! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:06 pm

I demand a BBC remix of Gangnam Style music video.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: GDP......I mean OU!!!   GDP......I mean OU!!! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:41 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
what the fuck is this?

This is your early bday present. I hope u like it. So you didn't see any of my posts yesterday when i thought you were the commissioner? I call bullshit. You sat back and let me make an ass of myself and had an evil Thanos grin. Admit it. I would have. If so, well played sir.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: GDP......I mean OU!!!   GDP......I mean OU!!! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:50 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
what the fuck is this?

This is your early bday present. I hope u like it. So you didn't see any of my posts yesterday when i thought you were the commissioner? I call bullshit. You sat back and let me make an ass of myself and had an evil Thanos grin. Admit it. I would have. If so, well played sir.
LOL I acutally missed the initial post in the fantasy section. But I left work at 1 yesterday because this cold/sinuses was kicking my ass. I looked on my phone last night and saw some odd post but I didn't read all the context of the situation. It wasn't until this morning when I got to really see everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GDP......I mean OU!!!   GDP......I mean OU!!! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:59 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
what the fuck is this?

GDP......I mean OU!!! 3996287_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GDP......I mean OU!!!   GDP......I mean OU!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

GDP......I mean OU!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: