Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are any of you pussies against hunting too?

Go down 
+10
MMAEYES
OU
KingsOwn19
cheekynffc
jewzilla
killerofchicken
captain organic
GDPofDRC
timthebim
Farmer1906
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Are any of you pussies against hunting too? Empty
PostSubject: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:08 pm

"I don't really understand how you fly out to Africa, look out on the savannah, look at those animals and go 'You know, I want to kill that,'" Hardy told Fighters Only. "I can't make sense of that in my head. For someone who's a self-proclaimed good-guy Christian, it just doesn't calculate. He's getting his morals mixed up somewhere. He really needs to have a look at himself and question what he's doing."

Are any of you pussies against hunting too? 255309_347369198674641_471756201_n
Are any of you pussies against hunting too? 3052_347370115341216_2086825546_n
Are any of you pussies against hunting too? 561435_347372192007675_1107771191_n
Are any of you pussies against hunting too? Method=get&s=randy-couture-09-25-12-14-1-53-878
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:09 pm

Kings
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:10 pm

timthebim wrote:
Kings

I only hunt Kings for the right price.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Are any of you pussies against hunting too? Xdan-hardy-Copy3.jpg.speedilic.ic.uwzWJRlIxL
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:25 pm

Ali wrote:
Are any of you pussies against hunting too? Xdan-hardy-Copy3.jpg.speedilic.ic.uwzWJRlIxL

Are any of you pussies against hunting too? 12901-IMG_2047
Are any of you pussies against hunting too? Chris-lytle-chokes-our-hardy-harley-logo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:28 pm

Personally I don't see the need for hunting but I am not one of these people who gets upset over it.

Wouldn't this be better suited in the Off topic or politics section ?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:34 pm

Well if your not hunting for sustenance, as in food to live, hide for shelter, you're kind of a fucking pussy. What would Jesus do Farmer, wasn't he and all of his followers vegetarian for up to 400 years after his death?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:36 pm

Im not into trophy hunting in the least.

And Im fully in line with Hardy in terms of not understanding the "what a cool animal, lets shoot it" mentality.

Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Ali wrote:
Personally I don't see the need for hunting but I am not one of these people who gets upset over it.

Wouldn't this be better suited in the Off topic or politics section ?

Maybe but I put it here since its a topic fighters are talking about.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:46 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Well if your not hunting for sustenance, as in food to live, hide for shelter, you're kind of a fucking pussy. What would Jesus do Farmer, wasn't he and all of his followers vegetarian for up to 400 years after his death?

Jesus would command the animals to do whatever he wanted. I don't think he hunted for sport, but then again I don't remember reading in the bible that says its a sin.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:48 pm

If you kill it you hav better eat it too. Killing an animal because it looks cool and would be awesome on your wall is a bitch and pussy move, I'd rather out your head on the wall than a tiger in that case
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:48 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Jesus would command the animals to do whatever he wanted. I don't think he hunted for sport, but then again I don't remember reading in the bible that says its a sin.
teehee
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Dont see a purpose in hunting exotic animals. But hog hunting, dove hunting, small game... Yah I do that all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Jesus would command the animals to do whatever he wanted.
I don't think he hunted for sport, but then again I don't remember reading in the bible that says its a sin.

Are any of you pussies against hunting too? South+park+jesus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:45 pm

No need for hunting for fun at all. Just because we're higher on the food chain doesn't give us the right to abuse our power. Just like how being a millionaire wouldn't give you the right to abuse a waitress for instance.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:52 pm

freakzilla wrote:
No need for hunting for fun at all. Just because we're higher on the food chain doesn't give us the right to abuse our power. Just like how being a millionaire wouldn't give you the right to abuse a waitress for instance.

Did you really make that comparison? You're kidding right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:19 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

No I'm not kidding. Animals don't deserve to die just because you want to have fun.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:40 pm

i have no problem with hunting, it's a natural human instinct. however, if you're on safari, don't shoot a fucking endangered elephant or leopard. some of those animals are magnificent creatures that the world would be a poorer place without.

that looks like a wildebeest in thaw photo though, there's plenty of those to go around.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:31 pm

I agree with Mr. Hardy.

Hunting just to kill is pointless and a character flaw.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:37 am

freakzilla wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

No I'm not kidding. Animals don't deserve to die just because you want to have fun.

Hunting is like a rich person abusing a waitress. lol!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:58 am

Don't worry Farmer, they was hatin' the 1st time these pictures were posted.
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/t15330-ultimate-matt-hughes?highlight=hughes

and I didn't even say I supported it, I just posted the images...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:07 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

Stop acting like a retard.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:09 am

freakzilla wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

Stop acting like a retard.
Well your comparison was pretty retarded. I don't think you thought that one through.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:44 pm

As long as you used the animals meat and hide and as long as it's not endangered I see nothing wrong with it. Eating somekind of tasty meat you yourself killed is something every man should do imo.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:50 pm

I bet if Bengal Tigers made great bacon none of you would care who killed them.

Last edited by OU on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are any of you pussies against hunting too?   Are any of you pussies against hunting too? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are any of you pussies against hunting too?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next