Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chael Sonnen at it again...

Go down 
+6
captain organic
Farmer1906
killerofchicken
josh200612
timthebim
OU
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Chael Sonnen at it again... Empty
PostSubject: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:12 am

""Deserve?" I don't wait, I take. You're not the BEST, you're just NEXT. @jonnybones #fixurarmurgonnaneedit" -Chael Sonnen

"Hey Jon, What do you think will cost more? Your hospital tab or the settlement you made with the two broads from the backseat? @jonnybones" -Chael Sonnen

Chael Sonnen at it again... Frekzp8wcj4ihn02lu4v
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:25 am

Damn thats funny.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:02 pm

He's the shit.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:03 pm

Funny but that doesn't change the fact that he needs at least 3 solid wins at LHW, which he won't get
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:19 pm

I'd be fine with 2. Forrest then machida/hendo loser or Gus/shogun loser.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:26 pm

He isn't going to beat Forrest, so this is just noise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:30 pm

OU wrote:
He isn't going to beat Forrest, so this is just noise.

+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:31 pm

Cinco de Mayo 2013 Bones vs. Sonnen, Valesquez vs. Overeem.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:38 pm

Ali wrote:
No chance. Cain has a chance to beat JDS, I doubt he does though. But Sonnen is more then likely losing to Forrest. I just don't see how he wins that fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:39 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
No chance. Cain has a chance to beat JDS, I doubt he does though. But Sonnen is more then likely losing to Forrest. I just don't see how he wins that fight.

Cigano is going to knock Cain out again and Sonnen will dominate Forrest.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

LOL how exactly? You think he can hold Forrest down for 3 rounds without being sub'd again? He can't. Besides that he will get owned. But aleast you are right about JDS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:47 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

LOL how exactly? You think he can hold Forrest down for 3 rounds without being sub'd again? He can't. Besides that he will get owned. But aleast you are right about JDS.

I see Chael mauling Forrest over three rounds with a mixture of takedowns and dirty boxing against the cage. Forrest has had one foot out the door ever since his wife told him she was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:50 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

I see Chael mauling Forrest over three rounds with a mixture of takedowns and dirty boxing against the cage. Forrest has had one foot out the door ever since his wife told him she was pregnant.
You crazy. This is a step down in competition for Forrest. It's going to be the worst opponent he has fought in some time. You think Chael can dirty box Forrest? Forrest hasn't looked like a world beater but he has been fighting guys that are on another level then Sonnen. I'll be surprised if Chael is able to keep this fight competitive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:54 pm

Alright then lets do a sig/av bet for the fight, winner gets to choose losers sig/av and favorite fighters for the whole of Jan. What say you ?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:59 pm

Ali wrote:
Alright then lets do a sig/av bet for the fight, winner gets to choose losers sig/av and favorite fighters for the whole of Jan. What say you ?
I feel bad though, I have to give you odds or I can't sleep at night. Chael is outclassed by a mile here. Even a shot Forrest is far more talented then Chael. You have to take 2 to 1 odds or I can't do it. I feel bad enough for suckering you into a bet when Chael is so overmatched. Why do you think Chael keeps trying to chime in as an injury replacement? Because what the fuck is he suppose to do after Forrest dominates him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:03 pm

Yes or no ?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:10 pm

Ali wrote:
Yes or no ?
No. Unless you accept the terms I laid out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:11 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Yes or no ?

Chael Sonnen at it again... 3pollo-chicken
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:13 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Yes or no ?

Chael Sonnen at it again... 3pollo-chicken
You won't agree to accept a handicap and I'm the chicken? Don't go full retard on me. Just say you accept the terms. You get my av/sig whatever for 2 months. I get yours for 1. Now think real hard about that before you call me the chicken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:17 pm

The terms are non negotiable.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:27 pm

Ali wrote:
The terms are non negotiable.
Then fuck off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:29 pm

Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:55 pm

OU wrote:
""Deserve?" I don't wait, I take. You're not the BEST, you're just NEXT. @jonnybones #fixurarmurgonnaneedit" -Chael Sonnen

"Hey Jon, What do you think will cost more? Your hospital tab or the settlement you made with the two broads from the backseat? @jonnybones" -Chael Sonnen

Chael Sonnen at it again... Frekzp8wcj4ihn02lu4v

All right, Jones is a douche, and what Chael is pointing to is legit, but Sonnen cannot hide behind the "it's only an act" veil when he gets this personnel.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:41 pm

I am 50-50 on Chael vs Forrest. I think it will be alot closer than u think OU.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:49 pm

timthebim wrote:
I am 50-50 on Chael vs Forrest. I think it will be alot closer than u think OU.
I don't see any way it can be. Forrest has an underrated submission game and Chael can't stay in that guard for 15 mins. He also doesn't have the standup skills to win on the feet and he isn't strong enough to muscle Forrest around. I don't see how Chael wins this fight. IMO Chael will be the easiest opponent Forrest has fought since "Sick Dog" Hector Ramierez.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen at it again...   Chael Sonnen at it again... Empty

Back to top Go down

Chael Sonnen at it again...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next