Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Obama warns Iran.....Kinda

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Obama warns Iran.....Kinda Empty
PostSubject: Obama warns Iran.....Kinda   Obama warns Iran.....Kinda EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:33 pm

He warned them about making nuclear weapons saying that the US would do what he have to do. I wish he would have took alittle more of a hard stance on this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama warns Iran.....Kinda   Obama warns Iran.....Kinda EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:21 pm

I don't want Iran to have nuclear weapons but I doubt they listen to any country with a mass arsenal of warheads.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Obama warns Iran.....Kinda   Obama warns Iran.....Kinda EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:45 pm

Ali wrote:
I don't want Iran to have nuclear weapons but I doubt they listen to any country with a mass arsenal of warheads.

They would be wise to listen. It's ok though, if Iran wants to make it an easy decision then they can go right ahead. But we dont want to hear pissing and moaning once the dust clears..they had their chance to run.

Obama's not telling them anything he has not already said. These guys think because we have some and our friends have some..then they can have some and thats not how it works. We run this shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama warns Iran.....Kinda   Obama warns Iran.....Kinda EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:48 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Ali wrote:

They would be wise to listen. It's ok though, if Iran wants to make it an easy decision then they can go right ahead. But we dont want to hear pissing and moaning once the dust clears..they had their chance to run.

Obama's not telling them anything he has not already said. These guys think because we have some and our friends have some..then they can have some and thats not how it works. We run this shit.

palm
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Obama warns Iran.....Kinda   Obama warns Iran.....Kinda EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Jelly?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama warns Iran.....Kinda   Obama warns Iran.....Kinda EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:12 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Jelly?

No sir and technically China call the shots now.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Obama warns Iran.....Kinda   Obama warns Iran.....Kinda EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Yeah, i'm sure China is taping their fists to come fuck with the U.S right now. They arent telling us shit.

We'll see what everbody has to say when we begin penetration of Iran's butt.

Ali, you guys just stand behind us and tell us to stop kicking...like the girlfriend of an alpha male who feels sorry for the poor sap who didnt leave the room quick enough and got dropped. Just be happy you're on the right side whether you agree or not. You certainly don't want to be on the other side. We'll take care of everything.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Obama warns Iran.....Kinda   Obama warns Iran.....Kinda EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:51 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Yeah, i'm sure China is taping their fists to come fuck with the U.S right now. They arent telling us shit.

Ali, you guys just stand behind us and tell us to stop kicking...like the girlfriend of an alpha male who feels sorry for the poor sap who didnt leave the room quick enough and got dropped. Just be happy you're on the right side whether you agree or not. You certainly don't want to be on the other side. We'll take care of everything.

We always do.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama warns Iran.....Kinda   Obama warns Iran.....Kinda EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:36 pm

timthebim wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

We always do.

Except from Rwanda.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Obama warns Iran.....Kinda   Obama warns Iran.....Kinda EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:39 pm

You sure look purdy in that kilt...
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Obama warns Iran.....Kinda   Obama warns Iran.....Kinda EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Ali wrote:
timthebim wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

We always do.

Except from Rwanda.

yeah clinton was catching heat stateside from the battle of Mogadishu where we lost 20 troops in an overnight battle spanning across the city while killing between 1500 and 3000 militia rebels. When our private contracted forces were told to vacate immediately they expressed concern about the genocide taking place. In 2004 clinton visited Rwanda and apologized for not stopping the raping and disembowelment of over a million women and children
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama warns Iran.....Kinda   Obama warns Iran.....Kinda Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama warns Iran.....Kinda
Page 1 of 1