Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Packers just got screwed.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Packers just got screwed..... Empty
PostSubject: Packers just got screwed.....   Packers just got screwed..... EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:50 pm

Golden Tate not only got away with a clear push off but the pass was intercepted and called a TD. These refs are terrible.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Packers just got screwed.....   Packers just got screwed..... EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:52 pm

I agree 100% with Jon Gruden. This ending was a fucking joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Packers just got screwed.....   Packers just got screwed..... EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:52 pm

What the fuck was that? I don't know much about American Football but I know that wasn't a touchdown. Ruined the game.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Packers just got screwed.....   Packers just got screwed..... EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:55 pm

Yes it did ruin the game and to be honest I hate the Packers but they should have won this game.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Packers just got screwed.....   Packers just got screwed..... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:40 am

we don't even really know who should of won this game, the ending was obviously atrocious but the whole game was called no better by these officials. It's like the game that didn't really happen or something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Packers just got screwed.....   Packers just got screwed..... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:31 am

i missed the end as i went to bed early in the 4th quarter but the referee looked confused every call he made to be honest.

in saying that, fuck the packers. they often get favorable treatment from the officials that prevents the game even getting to the last play, so perhaps they should keep their mouths shut and take this one on the chin?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Packers just got screwed.....   Packers just got screwed..... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:34 am

cheekynffc wrote:
i missed the end as i went to bed early in the 4th quarter but the referee looked confused every call he made to be honest.

in saying that, fuck the packers. they often get favorable treatment from the officials that prevents the game even getting to the last play, so perhaps they should keep their mouths shut and take this one on the chin?

No way they have a legit beef with this 1.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Packers just got screwed.....   Packers just got screwed..... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:50 am

timthebim wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:

No way they have a legit beef with this 1.

i agree they have a legit beef but they don't take exception when the regular officials call opponents for pass interference for little more than being within 5 yards of a green bay receiver. officials have been making those calls for years and those calls have also directly affected a lot of results.

i'm not defending the officials but i do take some comfort from the boot being on the other foot for a change Smile
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Packers just got screwed.....   Packers just got screwed..... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:32 am

I stayed up to watch the ending. Then I stayed up longer to watch the reaction. That was awful, I would be furious if it happened to the Cowboys. Colossal fuck up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Packers just got screwed.....   Packers just got screwed..... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:08 pm

First it was a push in the back then it was a no catch. Even I could've reffed that play better.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Packers just got screwed.....   Packers just got screwed..... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:32 pm

[img]Packers just got screwed..... Td_bmp10[/img]
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Packers just got screwed.....   Packers just got screwed..... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:39 pm

[img]Packers just got screwed..... Td_bmp11[/img]
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Packers just got screwed.....   Packers just got screwed..... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:34 pm

I heard on the radio today that the NFL received over 70,000 voice mails about last nights game.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Packers just got screwed.....   Packers just got screwed..... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:28 pm

I also heard today that any where from 1.5 to 2.5 million dollars were cost to betters last night on that 1 call pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Packers just got screwed.....   Packers just got screwed..... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Worldwide I think it was 1 billion dollars.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Packers just got screwed.....   Packers just got screwed..... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:54 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Worldwide I think it was 1 billion dollars.

Yeah with online betting and shit I believe u are right.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Packers just got screwed.....   Packers just got screwed..... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:17 pm

timthebim wrote:
I also heard today that any where from 1.5 to 2.5 million dollars were cost to betters last night on that 1 call pale

Damn I meant 150 to 250 mil sorry.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Packers just got screwed.....   Packers just got screwed..... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:27 pm

I was gonna say that doesn't add up at all lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Packers just got screwed.....   Packers just got screwed..... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:59 am

Any chance the ref is either corrupt or is secretly working for all the refs?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Packers just got screwed.....   Packers just got screwed..... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:01 pm

freakzilla wrote:
No chance. It's pure incompetence.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Packers just got screwed.....   Packers just got screwed..... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:16 pm

freakzilla wrote:
the guy has never reffed higher than the junior college level. He failed an exam last year to referee at division one football
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Packers just got screwed.....   Packers just got screwed..... EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:59 pm

Hopefully this shit doesnt happen again.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Packers just got screwed.....   Packers just got screwed..... EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:33 am

Packers just got screwed..... Tdhawks
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Packers just got screwed.....   Packers just got screwed..... EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:04 pm

OU wrote:
Packers just got screwed..... Tdhawks

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Packers just got screwed.....   Packers just got screwed..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Packers just got screwed.....
Page 1 of 1