Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?

Go down 
+10
acccardinal12
captain organic
GDPofDRC
GolbeZ
killerofchicken
Farmer1906
josh200612
OU
timthebim
SOKO
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:38 pm

miller light for the light beers but only in the blazing sun. Natty is a college beer by all means and I believe its made by bud and cheaper than budlight. Coors and bud light are piss water to me but im 31 and cant lie all I did was drink light beer when I was younger. When you start to get a few gray hairs the dark beers start to taste better and better.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:42 pm

SOKO wrote:
miller light for the light beers but only in the blazing sun. Natty is a college beer by all means and I believe its made by bud and cheaper than budlight. Coors and bud light are piss water to me but im 31 and cant lie all I did was drink light beer when I was younger. When you start to get a few gray hairs the dark beers start to taste better and better.
I dunno about Natty but I think Keystone is Coors and Milwaukee Best is Miller.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:45 pm

haha just saw a stop drinking banner ad on top of this page just now. Coincidence?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:47 pm

SOKO wrote:
haha just saw a stop drinking banner ad on top of this page just now. Coincidence?

Wierd, I don't get ads on here?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:49 pm

Ludo wrote:
SOKO wrote:

Wierd, I don't get ads on here?
I only do when I view from my phone. But not from my PC at work or laptop at home.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:33 pm

When I'm not logged in or my PC is sick I see ads. I think the whole google analytic thing or whatever chooses ads which have keyword identifiers from the opened page.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:36 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
When I'm not logged in or my PC is sick I see ads. I think the whole google analytic thing or whatever chooses ads which have keyword identifiers from the opened page.
Yeah when I'm not logged in it shows up.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:51 am

I've always seen ads on this phone and in my laptop after i became blue again.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:55 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

It's part of your punishment over forfeiture of your position in the pantheon of elite Ninjas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:59 am

Ludo wrote:

It's part of your punishment over forfeiture of your position in the pantheon of elite Ninjas.

Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 Notfair
Back to top Go down
bronzehole
White Belt
White Belt
bronzehole

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:46 pm

just picked up some axehead watermelons , premium malt beverage. 11 out of 10, there is no better malt liquor on the market
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:41 pm

Pumpkinator is coming out this month. On excited for that. Best holiday beer ever.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:25 pm

33 hours without sleep + this:
Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 Liqueur_Pictures_001---Yukon_Jack

= awesome!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:53 pm

my pops just got me a bottle of clan macgregor scotch whisky and a bottle of 18 year old Glenfiddich... i popped the macgregor one open and am loving it! probably my fav whiskey right now.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:55 pm

and guess what? its from GLASGOW SCOTLAND!!! GREAT SCOTS! this stuff is pretty cheap, but the glenfiddich is pretty pricey i think
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Smashed a new castle mini keg sat night with a few shots of crown black and a couple L's of blue dream...........your boy was shit canned to say the least.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:11 pm

I have been tempted to grab a brew, but I still haven't.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:09 pm

Drank my last Pumpkinator (very hard to get) http://www.saintarnold.com/beers/pumpkinator.html

Now I'm making my own Sailing Santa. (haven't been able to get so I mixed my own)
Mixture of...
http://www.saintarnold.com/beers/christmas.html & http://www.saintarnold.com/beers/elissa.html
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:32 pm

SOKO wrote:
Smashed a new castle mini keg sat night with a few shots of crown black and a couple L's of blue dream...........your boy was shit canned to say the least.

How many shots is in that Newcastle mini keg and what the hell kinda strain is blue dream? Never heard of that.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:25 am

SOKO wrote:

How many shots is in that Newcastle mini keg and what the hell kinda strain is blue dream? Never heard of that.

not sure if you're talking about the same stuff but i saw newcastle brown ale on draught when i was in the states, i tried it but it's just plain wrong on draught, it's supposed to come in a bottle.

that said, i was generally impressed with the variety of draught beers available in the average bar.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:20 pm

Pumpking- Best pumpkin beer on the planet.
Schneider Weisse Aventinus Doppelbock
Lancaster's Winter Warmer
Shipyard Prelude Special Ale
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:45 pm

Ludo wrote:
Pumpking- Best pumpkin beer on the planet.
Schneider Weisse Aventinus Doppelbock
Lancaster's Winter Warmer
Shipyard Prelude Special Ale
Pumking is one of the best beer's I have ever tasted period!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3