Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clintons Speech and the DNC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Clintons Speech and the DNC Empty
PostSubject: Clintons Speech and the DNC   Clintons Speech and the DNC EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:49 pm

I thought it was awesome, anyone notice he mentioned Bush Sr and Jr more than ROmney and Ryan did combined, and every time CLinton mentioned them he spoke of them as friends.

THoughts on the DNC?

so far Mrs. Obama, Clinton, Elizabeth Warren, the SA mayorr have all gien good speechs,
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Clintons Speech and the DNC   Clintons Speech and the DNC EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:28 pm

I liked Jimmy carter last night, he obviously didnt do great as president but his humanitarian efforts over the last 40 years have been great. I mean how old is that guy 107?
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Clintons Speech and the DNC   Clintons Speech and the DNC EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:51 am

Birdofthad wrote:
I thought it was awesome, anyone notice he mentioned Bush Sr and Jr more than ROmney and Ryan did combined, and every time CLinton mentioned them he spoke of them as friends.

THoughts on the DNC?

so far Mrs. Obama, Clinton, Elizabeth Warren, the SA mayorr have all gien good speechs,

Did he mention W that much? I know he mentioned Sr. but I think everyone is trying to distanced themselves from Jr.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Clintons Speech and the DNC   Clintons Speech and the DNC EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
I liked Jimmy carter last night, he obviously didnt do great as president but his humanitarian efforts over the last 40 years have been great. I mean how old is that guy 107?

Agree, carter is a better president than given credit for (camp David accords, energy crisis) but he really has been the epitome of what a president should do after their term is up , he has helped bring Americans home and has served as a buffer to wars (Bush Sr, Clonton and Bush Jr)

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Clintons Speech and the DNC   Clintons Speech and the DNC EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:45 pm

captain organic wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

THoughts on the DNC?

Did he mention W that much? I know he mentioned Sr. but I think everyone is trying to distanced themselves from Jr.

Praised bush Sr for putting politics aside for helpin the nation, same with Bush Jr and gave bush credit for after 9-11,

Think the est part of the debates was when Obama pointed out Romney was farther to the right on immigration. Reform and taxes than Bush was, lol pure gold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clintons Speech and the DNC   Clintons Speech and the DNC Empty

Back to top Go down

Clintons Speech and the DNC
Page 1 of 1