Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) Empty
PostSubject: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:51 pm

New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) 17853927496977517693
New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) 4854029099642299939
New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) 12658689392383258153
New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) 7332823634806337485
New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) 3158618574273689870
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:58 pm

Teddies of Peace? What that mean?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:02 pm

New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaQm9yXbPGkn8X_UwkJKTeuVYl96AudSrkk8-tav523UGmXJ1X&t=1
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:14 pm

OU wrote:

You know what it means.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:16 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

You know what it means.
Even after using Google, I still don't understand. How would I know what they hell that means? I have never heard of that, how have you?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:18 pm

Is teddies suppose to = titties? Even then I don't understand. I need more context.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:25 pm

OU wrote:
Is teddies suppose to = titties? Even then I don't understand. I need more context.

Yes. Tits teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:27 pm

So is that just an expression for big titties? Teddies of Peace? Never heard that phrase before.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:29 pm

OU wrote:
So is that just an expression for big titties? Teddies of Peace? Never heard that phrase before.

LOL yes. Calm down son.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:30 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

LOL yes. Calm down son.
I guess I'm out of touch. What a weird expression. I guess it's not half as gay as "YOLO". Whoever thought that one up should kill themselves.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:40 pm

This one doesn't sing horribly too, does she?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:27 pm

Ludo wrote:
This one doesn't sing horribly too, does she?

LOL I don't think she sings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:01 pm

I do not approve of this treatment, this lady deserves respect and a nice candlelit dinner.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Ali wrote:
I do not approve of this treatment, this lady deserves respect and a nice candlelit dinner.
What treatment are you referring to?

P.S. You don't want to take her to a ball? Every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:49 pm

Ali wrote:

MMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:51 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Respect her, treat her like a princess but most importantly worship those wopbopaloobops !
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:57 pm

Ali wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Respect her, treat her like a princess but most importantly worship those wopbopaloobops !

I show respect once I get some sir. Never trust a sloot. We'll see how it plays out before she gets good treatment and of course Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:58 pm

motor boat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:59 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ali wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali wrote:

I show respect once I get some sir. Never trust a sloot. We'll see how it plays out before she gets good treatment and of course Very Happy

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace) Empty

Back to top Go down

New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)
Page 1 of 1