[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:58 pm

Teddies of Peace? What that mean?

Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:02 pm

Silver Belt
Silver Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:14 pm

OU wrote:

You know what it means.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:16 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

You know what it means.
Even after using Google, I still don't understand. How would I know what they hell that means? I have never heard of that, how have you?

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:18 pm

Is teddies suppose to = titties? Even then I don't understand. I need more context.

Silver Belt
Silver Belt

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:25 pm

OU wrote:
Is teddies suppose to = titties? Even then I don't understand. I need more context.

Yes. Tits teddy bear.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:27 pm

So is that just an expression for big titties? Teddies of Peace? Never heard that phrase before.

Silver Belt
Silver Belt

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:29 pm

OU wrote:
So is that just an expression for big titties? Teddies of Peace? Never heard that phrase before.

LOL yes. Calm down son.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:30 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

LOL yes. Calm down son.
I guess I'm out of touch. What a weird expression. I guess it's not half as gay as "YOLO". Whoever thought that one up should kill themselves.

Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:40 pm

This one doesn't sing horribly too, does she?

Silver Belt
Silver Belt

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:27 pm

Ludo wrote:
This one doesn't sing horribly too, does she?

LOL I don't think she sings.

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:01 pm

I do not approve of this treatment, this lady deserves respect and a nice candlelit dinner.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Ali wrote:
I do not approve of this treatment, this lady deserves respect and a nice candlelit dinner.
What treatment are you referring to?

P.S. You don't want to take her to a ball? Every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.

Silver Belt
Silver Belt

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:49 pm

Ali wrote:

MMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM.

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:51 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Respect her, treat her like a princess but most importantly worship those wopbopaloobops !
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:57 pm

Ali wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Respect her, treat her like a princess but most importantly worship those wopbopaloobops !

I show respect once I get some sir. Never trust a sloot. We'll see how it plays out before she gets good treatment and of course Very Happy

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:58 pm

motor boat.

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:59 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ali wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali wrote:

I show respect once I get some sir. Never trust a sloot. We'll see how it plays out before she gets good treatment and of course Very Happy

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)   

Back to top Go down

New girl I just started talking to (Teddies of Peace)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1