Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem

Go down 
+7
Bigs03
ohiovol62
bobbitt15
Ninja
captain organic
Farmer1906
KingsOwn19
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem Empty
PostSubject: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:09 pm

"I still don’t understand why they’re letting the belt stay with Overeem. I know he deserved it, but that was two years ago. I should have mugged him for it by now, right? I think I’ll go over to Holland to get that belt from him. I’d tell him this, “Hand that belt over. I beat you that time in Pride (May of 2006), it’s been two years since you fought over there (at Strikeforce) and that belt is mine!” (laughs)." - Fabricio Werdum

"Alistar holding the title belt is an insult to every fighter in this organization, every fan and to Scott Coker. Champions defend their titles. And either Scott strips him and real fighters battle for it; or I will take it off him the hard way." - Grim Rogers

Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem Overeemzoomins
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:10 pm

I'd love to see Grim get KTFO vs Overeem.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:26 pm

I'd love to see Grim knock Overeem the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:36 pm

Not happening
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:42 pm

yeah cause Overeem is a steroid freak who refuses to fight legit comp here in the states.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:47 pm

He may be a roid freak, but he beats Grim hands down.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:50 pm

if grims hands are tied down I give Overeem a pretty good shot.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:20 pm

Grim is the most overrated HW of all time. Big Timmy would drop him.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:25 pm

Kimbo is clearly the most overrated HW of all time.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:34 pm

I don't see Rogers ever beating Roidereem standing. He has IMO the best striking at HW. The guy knocked out Badr Hari and almost beat Remi. The guy is no joke.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:38 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Kimbo is clearly the most overrated HW of all time.

I disagree because I have never seen Kimbo rated high by well.... anyone. He's never been on anyones top 10 or even top 25.

Now most undeserving main event fighter is another story.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:30 am

Overeem would beat Grim's ass. He's still a douche though
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:06 am

Grim>AA, AA>Roids McGee, therefore Grim>Roids McGee
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:10 am

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
I don't see Rogers ever beating Roidereem standing. He has IMO the best striking at HW. The guy knocked out Badr Hari and almost beat Remi. The guy is no joke.

Overeem has been KO'd 6 times.

And rogers has already KO'd a guy people were saying had the best striking at hw.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:51 am

captain organic wrote:
Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:

And rogers has already KO'd a guy people were saying had the best striking at hw.

The Overeem of the last few years is not the same Overeem that got beat by Chuck & Werdum.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:09 am

I agree, he should be stripped of the belt if he doesn't come back to the states and defend it. Strikeforce needs an active HW champ so that Fedor can take the belt.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:48 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
captain organic wrote:
Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:

The Overeem of the last few years is not the same Overeem that got beat by Chuck & Werdum.

Is it the win over James Thompson or Tony Sylvester that has you so impressed?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:07 pm

captain organic wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
captain organic wrote:
Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:

It was more of his K-1.

I was impressed by his man handling of Cro Cop, but I guess that wasn't anything to get too exited about.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:20 pm

captain organic wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
captain organic wrote:
Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:

No, of course not. It's his fights against the best kickboxers in the world. Knocking out Badr Hari, beating Peter Aerts, and almost beating Remi is just short of amazing. Grim never faced any fighters with that level of striking. AA is very good boxer, but his chin is just too weak.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:55 pm

Overeem is definetly an elite level fighter IMO even if his W-L does not indicate it. People forget that Alistair started in the sport very young and is still pretty young in MMA terms now. He has loads of experience, has only gotten better, and obviously bigger. I think he would defeat Rogers and Werdum and i do think he is a dangerous matchup for Fedor.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:08 pm

But what we forget is we like him because we all have bigger nuts than he does!
Back to top Go down
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:59 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

Yea but this Overeem cant fight in a sanctioned event.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:12 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:49 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
"I still don’t understand why they’re letting the belt stay with Overeem. I know he deserved it, but that was two years ago. I should have mugged him for it by now, right? I think I’ll go over to Holland to get that belt from him. I’d tell him this, “Hand that belt over. I beat you that time in Pride (May of 2006), it’s been two years since you fought over there (at Strikeforce) and that belt is mine!” (laughs)." - Fabricio Werdum

"Alistar holding the title belt is an insult to every fighter in this organization, every fan and to Scott Coker. Champions defend their titles. And either Scott strips him and real fighters battle for it; or I will take it off him the hard way." - Grim Rogers

Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem Overeemzoomins

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:42 am

oopps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem   Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem Empty

Back to top Go down

Strikeforce HW's are sick of UBEReem
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next