Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face

Go down 
+2
captain organic
GDPofDRC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face Empty
PostSubject: VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face   VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:04 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face   VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face   VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:51 pm

Perhaps, but I feel Sonnen is more cognizant of the relationship between his act and trash talk where this just seems like an immature slant on not being happy about not being universally liked. It reminds me a little bit of when Jones said that people who don't like him only do so because they are insecure. That Jones quote instantly popped in to my mind after I heard this.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face   VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:07 pm

she mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face   VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Perhaps people wouldn't hate her if she stopped acting like a cunt.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face   VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:29 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Perhaps, but I feel Sonnen is more cognizant of the relationship between his act and trash talk where this just seems like an immature slant on not being happy about not being universally liked. It reminds me a little bit of when Jones said that people who don't like him only do so because they are insecure. That Jones quote instantly popped in to my mind after I heard this.

She seems to go over the top for the sake of promotion quite often. She knows what shes doing. As does Chael. Bones does not.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face   VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:55 am

do you need to grow some balls if you're totally apathetic towards her?

you can't use the word 'like' that many times in the space of 2 minutes and expect to be taken seriously imo.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face   VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:47 am

captain organic wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

She seems to go over the top for the sake of promotion quite often. She knows what shes doing. As does Chael. Bones does not.

Not sold on that. She knows a little about promotion, but she is shooting from the hip on most of these little quips, it's who she is.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face   VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Video: Cesar Gracie walks out during 'really creepy' interview with Ronda Rousey
[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face   VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:52 pm

That did take a really creepy turn at the end there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face   VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face Empty

Back to top Go down

VIDEO | If you’re a Ronda Rousey hater, she wants you to ‘grow some balls’ and tell her face-to-face
Page 1 of 1