Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sarah Kaufman vs Kaitlin Young at Invicta FC 3 on Oct. 6 in Kansas City

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Sarah Kaufman vs Kaitlin Young at Invicta FC 3 on Oct. 6 in Kansas City Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Kaufman vs Kaitlin Young at Invicta FC 3 on Oct. 6 in Kansas City   Sarah Kaufman vs Kaitlin Young at Invicta FC 3 on Oct. 6 in Kansas City EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:07 pm

Quote :
"Invicta FC has made huge waves for women in MMA over the last five months. It's been amazing to watch so many of the top women all fight on the same card, so I'm looking forward to be a part of their next show. Kaitlin is a very strong 135 pounder. She's got a lot of height and is quite technical in many areas. I'm excited to get in there against her, especially in the wake of the worst performance of my career. I'm hungry to get back in there and prove why I'm ranked at the top of my weight class."
Back to top Go down

Sarah Kaufman vs Kaitlin Young at Invicta FC 3 on Oct. 6 in Kansas City
Page 1 of 1