[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Check out all the idiots that worship "Celebrities" even if they don't know who they are...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Check out all the idiots that worship "Celebrities" even if they don't know who they are...   Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:49 pm

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?

WAR WAR WAR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Check out all the idiots that worship "Celebrities" even if they don't know who they are...   Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:51 pm

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?

WAR WAR WAR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Check out all the idiots that worship "Celebrities" even if they don't know who they are...   Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:58 pm

LOL I watched the first 2:30 min from the first video. Sad because we all knew it would work. I bet it works just in well in some other countries too.

Silver Belt
Silver Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Check out all the idiots that worship "Celebrities" even if they don't know who they are...   Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:23 pm

LOL so sad. This is why I wanna go to Japan and pose as a hip hop star or something. Not too many black people walking in those streets...

Black Belt
Black Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Check out all the idiots that worship "Celebrities" even if they don't know who they are...   Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:13 pm

josh200612 wrote:
LOL so sad. This is why I wanna go to Japan and pose as a hip hop star or something. Not too many black people walking in those streets...

i take it you haven't been to Japan

josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Check out all the idiots that worship "Celebrities" even if they don't know who they are...   Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:32 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

i take it you haven't been to Japan

I'll bet I can pull it off.

PostSubject: Re: Check out all the idiots that worship "Celebrities" even if they don't know who they are...   

Back to top Go down

Check out all the idiots that worship "Celebrities" even if they don't know who they are...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1