Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marquez has written a book called "Yes I beat Pacquaio"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Marquez has written a book called "Yes I beat Pacquaio" Empty
PostSubject: Marquez has written a book called "Yes I beat Pacquaio"   Marquez has written a book called "Yes I beat Pacquaio" EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:58 pm

Quote :
Four division world champion Juan Manuel Márquez has written a book about his trilogy with Filipino rival Manny Pacquiao. The book, called "Yes, I beat you Pacquiao," will be presented this Sunday at the international book fair at the Politecnico. Marquez notes that his book is more than just Pacquiao. He details portions of his career and the qualities that made him one of the best pound-for-pound fighters in boxing.

"[This book is about] how I worked to achieve what I have achieved, with character, courage, and the desire that must be there to get what you want," said Marquez.

"The book which I wrote, and obviously I was helped a little with editing, was based on what I did and what I did to succeed. I speak of discipline, responsibility, and to do so in a book is very important because it's a great way for people to know a little bit more about me."

This first edition, Juan Manuel explained, will be printed with five thousand copies.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=56128
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Marquez has written a book called "Yes I beat Pacquaio"   Marquez has written a book called "Yes I beat Pacquaio" EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:20 am

Cant guys wait till they are retired to start writing books?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Marquez has written a book called "Yes I beat Pacquaio"   Marquez has written a book called "Yes I beat Pacquaio" EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:05 pm

im a book dork swill check this out, honestly want to see if he talks about Pee drinking and Floyd lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marquez has written a book called "Yes I beat Pacquaio"   Marquez has written a book called "Yes I beat Pacquaio" Empty

Back to top Go down

Marquez has written a book called "Yes I beat Pacquaio"
Page 1 of 1