Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??

Go down 
+2
Birdofthad
Cu Bu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? Empty
PostSubject: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:39 pm

Dont know why but think biden may site health reasons and HIllary steps in as VP.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Not a chance in hell
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:37 pm

I'd like to know how long as well...because it would be nice to know how much longer i have to live before i blow my brains out.

but honestly, Obama's not stupid enough to do something THAT blatantly desperate...although this is a guy who approves ads saying Romney killed some woman with cancer.

Biden is a clown though and will be abused roundly in the VP debates. Biden was a convenient guy for the late night hosts to beat up on for 4 years because they were afraid to even make a joke about Obama...his mouth does him no favors...nobody takes him seriously anymore.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:18 am

Nooooo not Biden, Mr. King of the Sound Clip.

This past week he told a group from San Fran that the Giants were going to win the Super Bowl, in North Carolina he told them with their help they'll win Virginia, and finally told a group of black people that Mittens would put them in chains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:21 am

Of all the gaffs to make Biden sure hit the home run. I would have loved to have seen Obama's reaction when he saw/heard about Biden's remark.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:49 pm

well Ali, you should realize, that Republicans are trying to keep black people and mexicans from voting in states like Florida, Texas, etc. It was a fair comment and anyone with a brain that realizes states attempting to violate the Civil Rights Act is in fact trying to suppress a large portion of a populations vote.

It was a fair statement, look up all of the lawsuits currently taking place because of this voter suppression.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:51 pm

How fucked up is this election going to get? Is Rosanne still on the ballet?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:14 pm

haha yes she is
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:37 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
haha yes she is
I hear that her and Arnie have a deal in place. He will be her VP if she agrees to be in the next Expendables movie.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:56 pm

haha man that would be funny

Roseanne as Prez , Ahnold as VP, Sly Stallone as Secretary of State
hahah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:57 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
well Ali, you should realize, that Republicans are trying to keep black people and mexicans from voting in states like Florida, Texas, etc. It was a fair comment and anyone with a brain that realizes states attempting to violate the Civil Rights Act is in fact trying to suppress a large portion of a populations vote.

It was a fair statement, look up all of the lawsuits currently taking place because of this voter suppression.

There's better ways to get across your point than " they're trying to put Y'ALL back in chains."
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:03 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

hahah
4 more years! 4 more years! "We'll be back"
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:06 pm

Ali wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

There's better ways to get across your point than " they're trying to put Y'ALL back in chains."

no it was actually a very true point.

Black people were slaves in this country until 1865.
THey didn't have the right to vote until 1968

Republicans have tried (including my Governor Rick Perry) to overturn the Civil Rights Act.

Its a blatant racist attempt to take away minorities votes.

Everyone in that audience knows what Biden was talking about and so does the majority of this country, the Federal Government has had to sue certain states for attempting to block people from voting.

Biden was and is right. The republican party would prefer a good portion of this countries votes to be suppressed, Republicans realize they have lost 4 of the last 5 elections (yet somehow Bush was given 1 of them). They also realize that the states such as Florida and Texas are on the verge of becoming full fledged Democratic states (Florida is a swing and Texas is a purple state). How do they avoid losing those states and others like that? They make sure certain people can't vote.

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:07 pm

OU wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

hahah

"Fiscal Cliff? Hasta La Vista Baby!!!"
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:13 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
OU wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

hahah

"Fiscal Cliff? Hasta La Vista Baby!!!"
"Get to da choppa! NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:27 pm

hahaha thread over, haha Get to Da Choppa!!!!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:43 pm

A big CONGRATULATIONS to Viviette Applewhite. The 93 year old lead plaintiff in the challenge to Pennsylvania's voter ID law finally got her voter ID. http://bit.ly/P376MR

But until the hundreds of thousands of PA voters who still need ID get the all the attention and help that she got, we'll call the law what it is, a blatant attempt at voter suppression.

Listen to what Viviette said about the law when she was a guest on our show in May: http://bit.ly/Pr5leT

How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? 20120817_inq_pviv17z-a

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:33 pm

reaking news from Florida: officials restarted the purge today. Read more about the new round of purges here: http://reut.rs/TKpL39

And don't forget what former Florida GOP Chairman Jim Greer told us is motivating his colleagues.

former GOP Party Chair Jim Greer revealed the details of conversations his fellow GOP colleagues had about changing election laws to suppress youth and minority...

How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? 547865_268109929964682_1135873615_n
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:35 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
A big CONGRATULATIONS to Viviette Applewhite. The 93 year old lead plaintiff in the challenge to Pennsylvania's voter ID law finally got her voter ID. http://bit.ly/P376MR

But until the hundreds of thousands of PA voters who still need ID get the all the attention and help that she got, we'll call the law what it is, a blatant attempt at voter suppression.

Listen to what Viviette said about the law when she was a guest on our show in May: http://bit.ly/Pr5leT

How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? 20120817_inq_pviv17z-a

Is this Major's grandma?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:38 pm

lol naw, Major Applewhite wouldn't let granny be dissed in the South lol.
Personally i think he is a crappy co-offensive coordinator .
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:48 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
lol naw, Major Applewhite wouldn't let granny be dissed in the South lol.
Personally i think he is a crappy co-offensive coordinator .
On the flip side I LOVE Josh Heupel. My dad use to say back when Josh was QB at OU that he would be a college coach one day. He is a future head coach, maybe the man to replace Bob down the line.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:45 pm

ya man I always like Heupel, he was the OU version of Applewhite only Stoops actually let Heupel have the reigns for a complete season. I still think Mack Brown fucked that one up big time, I will never forget being at the Oregon vs Texas Holiday Bowl (Joey Harrington threw, ran and caught touchdowns) and seriously the Oregon crowd went crazy every time they put Simms in. Simms threw 2 INTs and we won 35-31.

Heupel probably will be the Stoops replacement
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:48 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
ya man I always like Heupel, he was the OU version of Applewhite only Stoops actually let Heupel have the reigns for a complete season. I still think Mack Brown fucked that one up big time, I will never forget being at the Oregon vs Texas Holiday Bowl (Joey Harrington threw, ran and caught touchdowns) and seriously the Oregon crowd went crazy every time they put Simms in. Simms threw 2 INTs and we won 35-31.

Heupel probably will be the Stoops replacement
You see how fat Josh has gotten? He likes his pasta more then Matt Serra lol. I bet he looks like Mangino by the time he is a head coach.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:50 pm

in fairness he was a little guy, god he's got to be pushing 35 now doesn't he? WOn the title in 2000, god I will never forget watching that epic beatdown y'all put on Texas that year.
That shit was amazing, I was a teenager and Dallas was dead by before noon that day. It was the weirdest thing, that ass whooping ruined the Texas fans day thats for damn sure, I remember watching that one at a restaurant and the place emptied out by half time.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
in fairness he was a little guy, god he's got to be pushing 35 now doesn't he? WOn the title in 2000, god I will never forget watching that epic beatdown y'all put on Texas that year.
That shit was amazing, I was a teenager and Dallas was dead by before noon that day. It was the weirdest thing, that ass whooping ruined the Texas fans day thats for damn sure, I remember watching that one at a restaurant and the place emptied out by half time.
Yeah he is 34 years old. He didn't have any of the physical tools needed to be a pro. He just understood the game as well as anyone. Man if you can combine his brain with Jason White's body you would have something special, especially before White tore his knees up. He use to be a great kick returner in HS(Jason White) and was duel threat before injuries. But Jason White was a mental midget.
I remember that game, it was a special game. It's when I realized we could win it all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??   How long before biden steps down for CLinton ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

How long before biden steps down for CLinton ??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next