[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Sad Jew

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:53 pm

group therapy at ninjas place!

hows the day going zilla?

View user profile
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:30 pm

Now you know what happened that one time she was on vaca cuddling with that dude.

Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:36 pm

Well... I uh... Gave in and went and had the most ultimate makeup bangathon ever.

Nothing has really settled though. So if some other dude had been slammin her this past week, joke is on me.

Still dont know the truth, and doubt I ever will.

Am I getting played by a mean poker face? Or have I been overreacting about this whole deal and been worrying too much about things that are not true?

I am mentally fucked right now. Dont know what to think.

Done being a baby about it though. I know she is a good girl, but at the same time if she needs something from other men, then by all means she can go get it, but I wont offer anything more than my 3rd leg to her in return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:37 pm

How long have you been together?

Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:46 pm

friends for 6 together for 2.5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:56 pm

Brah u dun goofed. She tricked you LOL sneaky sneaky. Pussy will do that to ya though watch out cause it will happen again. Now she knows she can do whatever she wants now you gave her the power. Here's what I want you to do for those 2.5 years sit down and think of all of the red flags that have popped up that you have shrugged off until shit hit the fan now.

Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:57 pm

jewzilla wrote:
friends for 6 together for 2.5
Yeah that's a long time for someone your age. So you guys weren't even 20 when you got together? Hard to give advice here. We can't know all the facts and in your early 20s things can change alot. People change. All I can say is good luck and I hope eventually you are able to connect like you obviously want to.

Blue Belt
Blue Belt

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:01 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Brah u dun goofed. She tricked you LOL sneaky sneaky. Pussy will do that to ya though watch out cause it will happen again. Now she knows she can do whatever she wants now you gave her the power. Here's what I want you to do for those 2.5 years sit down and think of all of the red flags that have popped up that you have shrugged off until shit hit the fan now.

This is exactly what my dad said lol.

And OU yeah we were not even 20. Its like a high school crush thing as gay as it sounds. Just a tough one to let go of, if it comes down to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:11 pm

jewzilla wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

This is exactly what my dad said lol.

And OU yeah we were not even 20. Its like a high school crush thing as gay as it sounds. Just a tough one to let go of, if it comes down to it.
I dated the same girl from the age of 16-19. A solid 3 years. We broke up then got back together very briefly. But the damage was already done and it was never the same again. Obviously this is my own individual experience and your can be completely different. It was hard to let go completely. For the next couple years we would randomly call eachother, but we were always in other relationships. That puppy love can be a tough thing to shake. Especially if you have been through alot together.

Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:34 pm

Just saw this. Josh was right from get to go. Btw Jew, she isn't helping with siblings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:23 pm

yeah josh gave good advice along with myself, but dont trust a dude from ken tuck eeee

acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:21 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
yeah josh gave good advice along with myself, but dont trust a dude from ken tuck eeee

I just live here. I was born a hoosier though so i give half ass good advice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:18 pm

man the high school crushes are the toughest ones to get over, hope everything works out for ya bud

View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:24 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
man the high school crushes are the toughest ones to get over, hope everything works out for ya bud
Man, the girl I dated through high school was a supa freak! I did some dumb, dumb stuff with that girl lol. I remember my dumbass with my black truck and blacked out tint thinking it was a good idea to drive my truck onto this baseball field in the middle of the night and make sweet, sweet love in my truck. Lucky for me no cops rolled by or anything lol. It was a park that is by my Mom's house so I pass it all the time and think about how stupid I was lol. That girl was down for anything.

Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:32 pm

OU wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
Man, the girl I dated through high school was a supa freak! I did some dumb, dumb stuff with that girl lol. I remember my dumbass with my black truck and blacked out tint thinking it was a good idea to drive my truck onto this baseball field in the middle of the night and make sweet, sweet love in my truck. Lucky for me no cops rolled by or anything lol. It was a park that is by my Mom's house so I pass it all the time and think about how stupid I was lol. That girl was down for anything.
hahah nice, i swear i thought you were gonna say the popo showed up lol, ya man, mine was a cute brunette, who wasn't into weed but was into coca cola. we were complete opposites on that one, took most of high school to realize i needed to move on .

View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:39 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
OU wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
hahah nice, i swear i thought you were gonna say the popo showed up lol, ya man, mine was a cute brunette, who wasn't into weed but was into coca cola. we were complete opposites on that one, took most of high school to realize i needed to move on .
I actually quit smoking weed and barely hung out with my friends when I dated that girl. But like I mention, she was a supa freak! She made it hard to leave lol. Lots of good times. I remember parking on a dead end street in a neighborhood in the middle of the day and puttin it down right there lol. Plenty of other times too that were stupid/crazy. I still smoked a little bit when I was with her, especially at the end. Actually when we got briefly back together for a few more hookups I got her high for the first time.

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:31 pm

At least tell me you gave her the shocker for putting you through this ordeal ?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:18 pm

Ali wrote:
At least tell me you gave her the shocker for putting you through this ordeal ?

He's gone brah, lost cause. Sucking up to her right now as we speak even though she played him lol.

Last edited by josh200612 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Rough

Silver Belt
Silver Belt

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:26 pm

I'm gonna keep bumping this until you get rid of her. You better teach her a lesson so the next guy that is with her won't have the same trouble. You gotta do other bro's a favor.

Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:27 pm

lol at josh in this thread, laughing cause its true (more than likely)

View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Brand her with the mark of the whore. So the World shall know.

Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:35 pm

lol OU

View user profile
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:27 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

Live this song. Play it around her every time she is in your car or truck she'll get the point.

Blue Belt
Blue Belt

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:32 pm

I admit that I am a fool.

I also admit that I love vag.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   

Back to top Go down

Sad Jew
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum