Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sad Jew

Go down 
+9
OU
Farmer1906
Cu Bu
josh200612
killerofchicken
GDPofDRC
GolbeZ
Birdofthad
jewzilla
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Sad Jew   Sad Jew EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:01 pm

You guys can think I am a douchebag that trolls your board and whatnot, but..

My girlfriend left me yesterday. This is easily the most upset I have ever been in my life (havent experienced any death in the family yet).

Anybody got any good advice on how to get over it? And no I do not want to get drunk or smoke any bud.

Need some real advice.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Sad Jew EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:06 pm

well I'm sorry to hear that bud, never fun especially if you've been with her for a while. At least try to look at it this way, at least you didn't marry her and then have all the shit hit the fan.
Take your time, don't get drunk (especially this early), happy hour starts in a couple hours, maybe grab a drink with a friend, don't over do it.
Wait for tomorrow cause strip clubs have deals on tuesday, especially if your in dallas area.

Im bad at giving advice on this though cause I haven't had relationships that got very serious. I tend to get out of them when that starts.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Sad Jew EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:13 pm

Thanks dude.

Its tough cause she has been my bestfriend for about 6 years. And it seems like all of that has been ruined. Just tough to let go of. Im a mean little bastard and am a hard ass to the bone, but this has gotten to me.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Sad Jew EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:17 pm

jewzilla wrote:
Thanks dude.

Its tough cause she has been my bestfriend for about 6 years. And it seems like all of that has been ruined. Just tough to let go of. Im a mean little bastard and am a hard ass to the bone, but this has gotten to me.

no real advise but you have to let it hurt for a little bit and not try to mask it with other stuff.. a lot of dudes will say to go get laid or some shit but that could make things worse.. it won't be long before you will be able to move on ..
Back to top Go down

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Sad Jew EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:01 pm

I don't think you're a douchebag.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Sad Jew EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:44 pm

Stuff I've done...

- go down to the beach/woods/someplace away and outside, for the weekend, have some fun with buddies.

- bang one of her friends, laugh about it later

- Go to Lowes, buy $xx worth of stuff, build some cool wooden monument or statue, burn it to the ground at barbeque this weekend in the name of moving on. I built a totem pole out of pine lumbar, painted with black and red sharpies and everything. Burned that thing real good.

- Now that I think about, I usually bang a bunch of chicks after a long term relationship breakup. Something about anger and losing respect for the opposite for a while does that.

- Seriously, get out of town.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Sad Jew EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:47 pm

road trip with a few good friends always helps out. gives you time to talk it out and like a real man cry it out! i mean... what? i didnt say that
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Sad Jew EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:04 pm

damn well ya, Im lucky, my best girl friend chick is just cool and were friends, thats probably were i go wrong, my girlfriends aren't close to being my best friend, I like the totem pole idea, thats not a bad idea.

I did get broken up with last December though, but I did the shallow thing and hooked up with her room mate.
Back to top Go down

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Sad Jew EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Take a trip to Vegas for the weekend with your mates and take your mind off things.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Sad Jew EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Yeah I have a buddy in town that is about to deploy again. Probably spend a weekend with him and my other buds.

What do I do if she ends up wanting back into the relationship?

Would I be a sucker to go back?

Or what?
Back to top Go down

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Sad Jew EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:43 pm

jewzilla wrote:
Yeah I have a buddy in town that is about to deploy again. Probably spend a weekend with him and my other buds.

Or what?

That depends,

Was it a good relationship ?

What was the reasons for the break up ?

Do you love her ?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Sad Jew EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:53 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

Let it out brah!

First thing you do is NC (no contact) take her off facebook, email, phone etc. Go workout and keep busy with friends.

If she calls and txts do not answer. She'll come crawling back if you do but that's if you want her to just show her no emotion what so ever don't let her win she is the one that left you.

Go drink or whatever you do and have fun fuck somebody reach out and touch somebody lol.

What we all need to know is why did she leave you then we would probably have better advice.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Sad Jew EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:07 pm

josh200612 wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]

Let it out brah!

First thing you do is NC (no contact) take her off facebook, email, phone etc. Go workout and keep busy with friends.

If she calls and txts do not answer. She'll come crawling back if you do but that's if you want her to just show her no emotion what so ever don't let her win she is the one that left you.

Go drink or whatever you do and have fun fuck somebody reach out and touch somebody lol.

What we all need to know is why did she leave you then we would probably have better advice.

She went on another vacation. This time to Tennesse. Her sister lives in Vegas. I never saw any plane ticket or anything. Next thing I know she comes home after a week, and all the sudden about 10 people from Las Vegas, mostly men, are friends with her on facebook. I confronted her asking what the deal was, and she basically told me its none of my business. All down hill from there. I have a feeling she was in Vegas this whole time. But oh well. Wont find out now right.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Sad Jew EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:07 pm

jewzilla wrote:

Or what?
]]how old are you esse?

If she broke it off with you and isnt too young to know better then whats done is done, never go back. being youve been togethr for 6 yrs I will say she knows better and leave it be just hurt for awhile and suck it up buttercup. I hope you never loose someone close to you but sounds like you havnt experienced life

you do seem like a douche to me though
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Sad Jew EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
jewzilla wrote:

Or what?
]]how old are you esse?

If she broke it off with you and isnt too young to know better then whats done is done, never go back. being youve been togethr for 6 yrs I will say she knows better and leave it be just hurt for awhile and suck it up buttercup. I hope you never loose someone close to you but sounds like you havnt experienced life

you do seem like a douche to me though

Not really a douche. Im very different than the assbackwards prick I play here at NP. I am a douche with my opinions here to try and keep a breath of life and spark debate, in this ghost board. Guess you can say I took a page out of my homie Chael Sonnens book.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Sad Jew EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:12 pm

also I am almost 22. Yah Im young yada yada. Heard it from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Sad Jew EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:17 pm

be young have fucking fun one day you will not be young, dont look back with regret. " This is not the droid you are looking for. " GO be with the homies live life, fuck hard, sometime maybe soon you will be in another relationship, this one may be your last(marriage) It all changes you might have 5 kids you might not have any, someone you love will die hopefully it doesnt change your life.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Sad Jew EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:30 pm

jewzilla wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]

Let it out brah!

She went on another vacation. This time to Tennesse. Her sister lives in Vegas. I never saw any plane ticket or anything. Next thing I know she comes home after a week, and all the sudden about 10 people from Las Vegas, mostly men, are friends with her on facebook. I confronted her asking what the deal was, and she basically told me its none of my business. All down hill from there. I have a feeling she was in Vegas this whole time. But oh well. Wont find out now right.

Damn man sloots gonna sloot. Don't even talk to her ever again. NEXT!

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Sad Jew EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:33 pm

I'm telling ya it's gonna hurt her and hit her real hard if you take her off facebook and don't respond to her. Update us when you can.

Did this juts happen? What was said and have you talked to her recently? Did you guys live with each other? Typing it out helps out a lot trust me.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Sad Jew EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:39 pm

josh200612 wrote:
I'm telling ya it's gonna hurt her and hit her real hard if you take her off facebook and don't respond to her. Update us when you can.

Did this juts happen? What was said and have you talked to her recently? Did you guys live with each other? Typing it out helps out a lot trust me.

Dude she was off of my facebook as soon as stuff ended. I have no use for people that have no use for me.

And yeah man she got home saturday and everything went to hell and a half.

I heard from her all day yesterday and somewhat today. She is making it seem like she doesnt want to end things, but she doesnt want to fess up either.

And no I dont live with her. She feels compelled to stay with her mother and siblings to take care of the siblings while her mother is ill. Which is often.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Sad Jew EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:40 pm

josh200612 wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]

Let it out brah!

That video is perfect.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Sad Jew EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:57 pm

jewzilla wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Dude she was off of my facebook as soon as stuff ended. I have no use for people that have no use for me.

And yeah man she got home saturday and everything went to hell and a half.

I heard from her all day yesterday and somewhat today. She is making it seem like she doesnt want to end things, but she doesnt want to fess up either.

And no I dont live with her. She feels compelled to stay with her mother and siblings to take care of the siblings while her mother is ill. Which is often.

You gotta find out the TRUTH before you make any decisions.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Sad Jew EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:01 pm

Ya that video helps would of been better if it was his ex calling at the end though.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Sad Jew EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:42 pm

Just gunna take time and move on. Find a rebound chick for a min. Reconnect with your boys. Call your mom.

I haven't ever gotten back with a chick thats broken up with me or I've broken up with her so i can't speak about that.
Back to top Go down

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Sad Jew EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:29 am

Ali wrote:
jewzilla wrote:

Or what?

That depends,

Was it a good relationship ?

What was the reasons for the break up ?

Do you love her ?

This. Why did you break up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sad Jew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Jew   Sad Jew Empty

Back to top Go down