Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dong Hyun Kim Vs. Paulo Thiago Planned For UFC On Fuel 6 In China

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Dong Hyun Kim Vs. Paulo Thiago Planned For UFC On Fuel 6 In China  Empty
PostSubject: Dong Hyun Kim Vs. Paulo Thiago Planned For UFC On Fuel 6 In China    Dong Hyun Kim Vs. Paulo Thiago Planned For UFC On Fuel 6 In China  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:07 am

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/8/2/3214433/dong-hyun-kim-vs-paulo-thiago-planned-for-ufc-on-fuel-6-in-china
The UFC has been so busy filling up their October cards this wee, that their first ever Chinese event, UFC on FUEL TV 6, set to take place in Macau on November 10th, seems to have fallen off the radar of many fans, but now it appears that the card has its first solid match-up. Tatame learned from Brazilian welterweight, Paulo Thiago, that he'll be facing South Korea's Dong Hyun Kim in a bout that's almost certain to be featured on the main card:

Quote :
"He’s a tough guy with many skills. He’s tall, is great at Judo, has good takedowns. He’s a complete fighter. He lost to Demian because for bad luck. Now I have this confrontation ahead of me. I’ve watched his tapes and I always thought he was dangerous. Now I’ll watch it carefully and looking for his flaws and a way to win this fight.

Thank God they gave me this fight. I was calling Wallid and asking him about my fight, anything. Asking about the card for Brazil and all. I had a campaign for me to fight in Brazil, but it was a present for me to fight in Macao. That’s it. I’m very motivated and I want to get there and win this thing."

Both men were at one time, very highly regarded welterweights, but both also suffered quick losses in their most recent outings, with Thiago getting one-punch KO'd at the hands of Siyar Bahadurzada (leaving him at 1-3 in his last 4 fights), and Kim verbally submitting after suffering a muscle spasm in his fight against Demian Maia. This is still a very good match-up between two very talented welterweights, pitting Kim's judo and smothering top game against Thiago's powerful boxing and slick BJJ.
Back to top Go down

Dong Hyun Kim Vs. Paulo Thiago Planned For UFC On Fuel 6 In China  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dong Hyun Kim Vs. Paulo Thiago Planned For UFC On Fuel 6 In China    Dong Hyun Kim Vs. Paulo Thiago Planned For UFC On Fuel 6 In China  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:08 am

Noice.
Back to top Go down

Dong Hyun Kim Vs. Paulo Thiago Planned For UFC On Fuel 6 In China
Page 1 of 1