Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A

Go down 
+5
jimbojones1950
OU
Cu Bu
Birdofthad
Farmer1906
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A Empty
PostSubject: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:12 am

I've seen so much BS on facebook and random articles out there this pic make me laugh at its sillyiness.

Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A 375763_448856601801302_371727493_n]
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:25 pm

The only day I didn't go was when Huckabee had his big hooray for chikfila day, most people that work there are just trying to earn a living so I will continue to eat there, but not on the republicans organized fuck gay people lets eat chicken nuggets day.

I am there almost 5 times a week the little bro and Sis love that place and it's close
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
The only day I didn't go was when Huckabee had his big hooray for chikfila day, most people that work there are just trying to earn a living so I will continue to eat there, but not on the republicans organized fuck gay people lets eat chicken nuggets day.

I am there almost 5 times a week the little bro and Sis love that place and it's close

I stand up for the right for the owner of chickfila to give his opinion. He doesnt discriminate against gays, he employs some he grants them right to service(which incidentally the mayor of boston said chikfila was not welcomed to open stores in his city.) The city of Boston did grant 1.7 million dollars to build a mosque. Contradiction much??? Quran states and most muslims agree gays have no rights and traditional teachings state homosexuals are to be killed, only difference in opinion is if it should be by burning or thrown over a cliff.

I am glad we can all state our opinions and truth be told this political game is bullshit. They pin the people against eachother with team concepts full to the nine with mascots while the people are pushed to the side in the aftermath

I mean for real hunker down america but not me and my 4 million dollar vacation

yo bird how many low income housing would that build?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:44 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

Do you honestly think that is what it was?

The Chick-Fil-A owner was asked a question on how he donates money. He answered honestly. It was true to his beliefs. The media and left wingers demonized him and tried to organize a boycott. A smaller group of media and people that believe in free speech organized a day to support Chick-Fil-A. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:21 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

The Chick-Fil-A owner was asked a question on how he donates money. He answered honestly. It was true to his beliefs. The media and left wingers demonized him and tried to organize a boycott. A smaller group of media and people that believe in free speech organized a day to support Chick-Fil-A. Simple as that.

the chick fil a owner said our nation having a president that supports gay marriage brings the wrath of gods hand.

He is either going senile or is anti gay.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:48 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

the chick fil a owner said our nation having a president that supports gay marriage brings the wrath of gods hand.

He is either going senile or is anti gay.

“I think we are inviting God’s judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at Him and say, ‘We know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage,’” he said during the radio interview. He continued by saying he prays for God’s mercy on America for its “prideful, arrogant attitude” toward the sanctity of marriage.

Doesn't sound senile to me. It sounds like a Christian believes were pissing god off when we are pro gay marriage. I don't know if you've read the bible, but it doesn't speak highly of homosexuals.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:30 am

I never understood why anyone would give a fuck what any owner of any fast food chain thought about anything political. I LOL'd at the outrage. It doesn't seem like a smart business strategy to say something like that but who really gives a fuck? Really.
Back to top Go down
jimbojones1950
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:58 am

The problem arises when government officials (ie. mayors) try to ban the business from operating in their city because of the owners beliefs. That is a far greater threat to freedom then some random fast food joint owner's personal belief that gays shouldnt be allowed to marry. It also seems from the guys's quote that he believes the specific term, "marriage" is a religious term, and its unclear as to whether or not he would be opposed to civil unions, thereby not making it clear whether or not he is against gays having the same marriage benefits (ie. rights) as heterosexuals, or simply against them using the term marriage. Regardless, when the state can control what business operates in their city based on a political litmus test, fascism is closer.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:13 pm

I think i have eaten Chik-Fil-A maybe one time..it was good.

I support the owners right to speak his mind and donate his money to any cause he wants. I support the righs of those against what he said to be angry and boycott. However, the mayor is crossing the line. He has no right to interfere with any business...as The Rock would say..he needs to know his role and shut his mouth. Deciding what business is allowed in that area is completely out of his role and if any banishment can be considered, it should be the mayor who got his panties in a twist and tried to be a tyrant...not the fast food CEO who has beliefs that are not that far in the minority, if in the minority at all. Who has also never proven to dicriminate against homosexuals in business.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Who cares if some turn of the century ronald macdonald thinks gays shouldn't wear a ring and have matching last names? I could give a fuck if the president of Dunkin' Donuts said god, like the cake, is a lie. These people aren't politicians, and seeing as they don't represent anyone or need anyone's approval like politicians I don't really see the problem. People want to be so sensitive anymore it's crazy. Just like when black people stopped drinking cristal because the owner made a racist remark or whatever. I understand the principle of it, but it just reeks of bitch-made. If business owners are no longer allowed to speak on their beliefs like the rest of us then who's really in the wrong?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:41 pm

like it or not, gay rights is the new civil rights issue in america.

History judges morons like Lew Wallace and others who try to stand in the way of peoples civil rights.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Farmer to suggest CHik Fil A's stance doesn't constitute an anti gay stance is retarded.

THats like the people that say, Im not racist, I just don't like black people
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Farmer to suggest CHik Fil A's stance doesn't constitute an anti gay stance is retarded.

How? He didn't say gays are bad. He just said he believes marriage should be between a man and a woman. How is that an anti gay stance? If anything it's a step up from the typical bible thumping sentiment concerning homosexuals.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

1st its not Chick-Fil-A's. It is their owner's stance.

2nd it is anti gay marriage. Its not about hating gays and refusing the serve gays. He's not against gay people. He likely doesn't believe in their lifestyle though. Its not nearly as black and white as you are making it.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:04 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

1st its not Chick-Fil-A's. It is their owner's stance.

2nd it is anti gay marriage. Its not about hating gays and refusing the serve gays. He's not against gay people. He likely doesn't believe in their lifestyle though. Its not nearly as black and white as you are making it.

BABAHHAHAHAHA

its not about hating gays, its just about denying them their rights
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Ludo wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

How? He didn't say gays are bad. He just said he believes marriage should be between a man and a woman. How is that an anti gay stance? If anything it's a step up from the typical bible thumping sentiment concerning homosexuals.

ya and people didn't think blacks were bad, they just couldn't vote......
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:12 pm

I ate chick fil a yesterday. Love that place.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:49 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Ludo wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Even though blacks got the right to vote in this country over a half century before women did...
Back to top Go down
ChickyChicky
White Belt
White Belt
ChickyChicky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:31 pm

Won't stop me from eating there

I love it

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:54 pm

Ludo wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
Ludo wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Even though blacks got the right to vote in this country over a half century before women did...

Wow I think you need to learn the history of Jim Crow and the civil rights movement
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:34 pm

I think you need to learn history period. You're about the least educated guy in here and you have some seriously sideways views.

I am fully aware of the "separate but equal" policy, however that doesn't change the fact that the 15th amendment gave african americans(1870, dood) the right to vote. Women did not recieve a similar ammendment until 1920. You want to focus on one portion of the country that's fine, but the fact remains that they had the right to vote as of a half century before women.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:52 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Ludo wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

How is that in any way similar or relevant. You're bringing shit out of left field to turn the argument into something it isn't.

Now stare into the eyes of Winslow as punishment!!!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:36 pm

Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A 314481_515265571822093_1876766516_n

Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A Count
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:35 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A 314481_515265571822093_1876766516_n

Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A Count

That's a joke right? Churches do more charitable work and give more than anyone.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:40 pm

Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day is the joke. Claiming this thing is about the "right to say" and not "what is said" is the joke.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A   Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone stop eating at Chik-Fil-A
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next