Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

United Nations wants to disarm American citizens

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

United Nations wants to disarm American citizens Empty
PostSubject: United Nations wants to disarm American citizens   United Nations wants to disarm American citizens EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:12 pm

This isn't for the bleeding hearts who are pro-gun control so move along. If you agree with all the great tyrants of history and believe in violating the 2nd amendment of American Citizens protected by the constitution, then you are a trader to this country and quite frankly i don't even want to associate with you.

This is for true Americans, who believe in following the Constitution, and strongly believe that the best "Homeland Security" is the right to bear arms and protect you and your family.

If you think this is just another one of oggy's crazy rants, you can do the research for yourself. Just google United Nations Arms Trade Treaty and find out for yourself. I know i've been saying that they were gonna come for our guns pretty much since Obama was elected, and now it is happening. All though they are trying to get past directly violating the Constitution so they are gonna try to do it through the UN. You know, like how Panetta said Congress is just ceremonial and the White House instead circumvents the whole Congressional Declaration of War process and instead get approval for acts of War from the UN and NATO.

Right now they are trying to set up International regulations for the trade of small arms and conventional weapons. Make no mistake, this is a sneak attack on the 2nd amendment. The 1st step in the process of complete outright gun control. Even Larry Bell in his Forbes magazine column wrote : 1) It will enact tougher licensing requirements, creating additional bureaucratic red tape for legal fire arm ownership. 2) Will lead to Confiscation and destruction all "unauthorized" civilian fire arms (exempting those owned by our Gov of course) - this could mean if you got your gun at an out-of-state gun show like millions of Americans do, that is most likely going to be considered "unauthorized" ownership of a fire arm. 3) Could lead to the return of the Ban of trading, selling, and owning semi-automatic weapons. 4) Create an International Gun Registry (which is already being talked about by UN leaders), clearly setting the stage for full-scale gun confiscation. 5) In short, It undermines our National Sovereignty conceding even more power to the United Nations, and we have already given them far more than enough.

Now if it is signed, which let's face it, it will be, it still has to be passed by 2/3rd's of the Senate. Now this seems to be a major obstacle, considering ANY regulation to control fire arms is explicitly unconstitutional, as Americans we have the unalienable right to keep and bear arms. Also consider that fire arms sales are literally at an all time high right now, because many Americans are very concerned about the economy, the attack on individual liberty by the past 2 Government administrations, and the possibility of Social unrest an even Martial Law in the future. Gun manufacturers are literally backed up for months by the amount of guns being purchased right now.

The only problem is the treaty was written using international language, and the Senate may not recognize the threat that this treaty poses to domestic fire arms ownership. This is the very reason that Globalists have created World Government systems like NAFTA and GATT, and WTO, to work around National Sovereignty and not make it seem like it is a direct assault on the Constitution which it clearly is. I can only hope that the American Citizens realize the threat that this treaty poses and make a huge deal about it ,so that we don't have another key piece of our history and what has made this country great taken from us.

Please understand that stripping American Citizens of their rights and freedoms will never make us safer. Tyrants throughout history all agree, disarming the population is key to complete dictatorial power. A civilian population disarmed has little to no chance of rebelling and getting the power back. I know it's hard to believe that this could be happening in our country, but the writing is on the wall.

In reality it is an obvious double standard. Hypocritically allowing the National Security shadow operations to continue to spread conflict and war throughout the world so that they can then pose as the savior by allowing the UN to do what it was created for, international disarmament and a move away from National Sovereignty to a dictatorial world government run by international bankers and war profiteers.

Don't be fooled again. Do not support this treaty if you are an American that loves your country. Speak out against it. If you have friends or family members who own fire arms, show them this information and warn them of what could be coming if we don't stop this UN treaty. Research it more on your own if you don't agree with me, but please don't underestimate this as just another crazy conspiracy. Disarming American citizens is a real plan that has been progressing through the UN and other world government agencies for a long time now.

Im sure everyone has their own opinions on this, but as for me, that is my line in the sand. When they come for your guns, that's when it's time to fight back...

United Nations wants to disarm American citizens Ungun01
United Nations wants to disarm American citizens Gun_control_works
United Nations wants to disarm American citizens Blogs_blogs_gun_control3_5034_468412_xlarge
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: United Nations wants to disarm American citizens   United Nations wants to disarm American citizens EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:12 pm

haha mystery NEG... let me guess Bird or Ludo? How's it goin guys?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: United Nations wants to disarm American citizens   United Nations wants to disarm American citizens EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:31 pm

do you even know what that picture is of?

Elian Gonzalez
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: United Nations wants to disarm American citizens   United Nations wants to disarm American citizens EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:54 pm

nothing to say about anything else in this conversation? No i didn't notice that actually so you know.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: United Nations wants to disarm American citizens   United Nations wants to disarm American citizens EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:48 pm

[quote="oggy420"]This isn't for the bleeding hearts who are pro-gun control so move along. If you agree with all the great tyrants of history and believe in violating the 2nd amendment of American Citizens protected by the constitution, then you are a trader to this country and quite frankly i don't even want to associate with you.

This is for true Americans, who believe in following the Constitution, and strongly believe that the best "Homeland Security" is the right to bear arms and protect you and your family.

If you think this is just another one of oggy's crazy rants, you can do the research for yourself. Just google United Nations Arms Trade Treaty and find out for yourself. I know i've been saying that they were gonna come for our guns pretty much since Obama was elected, and now it is happening. All though they are trying to get past directly violating the Constitution so they are gonna try to do it through the UN. You know, like how Panetta said Congress is just ceremonial and the White House instead circumvents the whole Congressional Declaration of War process and instead get approval for acts of War from the UN and NATO.

Right now they are trying to set up International regulations for the trade of small arms and conventional weapons. Make no mistake, this is a sneak attack on the 2nd amendment. The 1st step in the process of complete outright gun control. Even Larry Bell in his Forbes magazine column wrote : 1) It will enact tougher licensing requirements, creating additional bureaucratic red tape for legal fire arm ownership. 2) Will lead to Confiscation and destruction all "unauthorized" civilian fire arms (exempting those owned by our Gov of course) - this could mean if you got your gun at an out-of-state gun show like millions of Americans do, that is most likely going to be considered "unauthorized" ownership of a fire arm. 3) Could lead to the return of the Ban of trading, selling, and owning semi-automatic weapons. 4) Create an International Gun Registry (which is already being talked about by UN leaders), clearly setting the stage for full-scale gun confiscation. 5) In short, It undermines our National Sovereignty conceding even more power to the United Nations, and we have already given them far more than enough.

Now if it is signed, which let's face it, it will be, it still has to be passed by 2/3rd's of the Senate. Now this seems to be a major obstacle, considering ANY regulation to control fire arms is explicitly unconstitutional, as Americans we have the unalienable right to keep and bear arms. Also consider that fire arms sales are literally at an all time high right now, because many Americans are very concerned about the economy, the attack on individual liberty by the past 2 Government administrations, and the possibility of Social unrest an even Martial Law in the future. Gun manufacturers are literally backed up for months by the amount of guns being purchased right now.

The only problem is the treaty was written using international language, and the Senate may not recognize the threat that this treaty poses to domestic fire arms ownership. This is the very reason that Globalists have created World Government systems like NAFTA and GATT, and WTO, to work around National Sovereignty and not make it seem like it is a direct assault on the Constitution which it clearly is. I can only hope that the American Citizens realize the threat that this treaty poses and make a huge deal about it ,so that we don't have another key piece of our history and what has made this country great taken from us.

Please understand that stripping American Citizens of their rights and freedoms will never make us safer. Tyrants throughout history all agree, disarming the population is key to complete dictatorial power. A civilian population disarmed has little to no chance of rebelling and getting the power back. I know it's hard to believe that this could be happening in our country, but the writing is on the wall.

In reality it is an obvious double standard. Hypocritically allowing the National Security shadow operations to continue to spread conflict and war throughout the world so that they can then pose as the savior by allowing the UN to do what it was created for, international disarmament and a move away from National Sovereignty to a dictatorial world government run by international bankers and war profiteers.

Don't be fooled again. Do not support this treaty if you are an American that loves your country. Speak out against it. If you have friends or family members who own fire arms, show them this information and warn them of what could be coming if we don't stop this UN treaty. Research it more on your own if you don't agree with me, but please don't underestimate this as just another crazy conspiracy. Disarming American citizens is a real plan that has been progressing through the UN and other world government agencies for a long time now.

Im sure everyone has their own opinions on this, but as for me, that is my line in the sand. When they come for your guns, that's when it's time to fight back...

United Nations wants to disarm American citizens Ungun01
United Nations wants to disarm American citizens Gun_control_works
United Nations wants to disarm American citizens Blogs_blogs_gun_control3_5034_468412_xlarge[/quote]

Thats all I need to read before I stop. Even if you think gun control is a bad idea and it doesn't work, to say people who want guns off the street are traitors is moronic. Like I said if you think gun control is a failure than that's fine but your a dumbass if you say anyone who supports it is someone who you don't want to associate yourself with.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: United Nations wants to disarm American citizens   United Nations wants to disarm American citizens EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:02 pm

thomas, i believe that america should follow the constitution. if you agree, then you have to agree with what the 2nd amendment says. Americans have the right to keep and bear arms. Anyone who tries to take legally purchased fire arms away from tax paying law abiding american citizens IS a traitor and i will stand by the statement that i want nothing to do with anyone who is trying to infringe on my 2nd amendment rights.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: United Nations wants to disarm American citizens   United Nations wants to disarm American citizens EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:42 pm

oggy420 wrote:
nothing to say about anything else in this conversation? No i didn't notice that actually so you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United Nations wants to disarm American citizens   United Nations wants to disarm American citizens Empty

Back to top Go down

United Nations wants to disarm American citizens
Page 1 of 1