Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Have I Understood This Correctly?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

Have I Understood This Correctly? Empty
PostSubject: Have I Understood This Correctly?   Have I Understood This Correctly? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:35 am

http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/159929.html#

jon jones doesn't think he should fight anderson silva because the loser might not get paid as much in their next fight or lose some sponsorship money?????????????????

is this cunt taking the piss?

there's no money for either of them without the paying fans so hopefully dana and joe silva force them to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have I Understood This Correctly?   Have I Understood This Correctly? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:54 am

Jon Jones is a douche so nothing he says surprises me.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Have I Understood This Correctly?   Have I Understood This Correctly? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:08 am

anderson silva and jon jones will NEVER fight! just like GSP and Silva will NEVER fight, SO STFU ABOUT IT ALREADY!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Have I Understood This Correctly?   Have I Understood This Correctly? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:04 am

I don't think I have ever said how I feel about these kind of fights. So for the first time ever I will say that I think they should stay in their own weight classes. I know I have never said anything like this before.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Have I Understood This Correctly?   Have I Understood This Correctly? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:08 am

OU wrote:
I don't think I have ever said how I feel about these kind of fights. So for the first time ever I will say that I think they should stay in their own weight classes. I know I have never said anything like this before.

yeah man, me neither...

MAYBE I SHOULD GO BACK TO POSTING IN ALL CAPS TO MAKE IT CLEAR... THE CHAMPIONS OF THEIR RESPECTED DIVISIONS SHOULD STAY IN SET DIVISIONS!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Have I Understood This Correctly?   Have I Understood This Correctly? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:19 am

Calling Jones a cunt for this? Jones is a cunt, but not for anything said here. Force them to fight? That would be the wrong thing to do.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Have I Understood This Correctly?   Have I Understood This Correctly? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:25 am

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:

yeah man, me neither...

MAYBE I SHOULD GO BACK TO POSTING IN ALL CAPS TO MAKE IT CLEAR... THE CHAMPIONS OF THEIR RESPECTED DIVISIONS SHOULD STAY IN SET DIVISIONS!
is it neither or either in this case? my mexican grammar sux today
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Have I Understood This Correctly?   Have I Understood This Correctly? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:31 am

So you are asking an Okie a grammar question? My guess would be either.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Have I Understood This Correctly?   Have I Understood This Correctly? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:31 am

OU wrote:
Calling Jones a cunt for this? Jones is a cunt, but not for anything said here. Force them to fight? That would be the wrong thing to do.
Speaking of the "cunt", did you happen to see him on SportsNation yesterday?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

OU wrote:
So you are asking an Okie a grammar question? My guess would be either.

HAHA... Very good point!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Have I Understood This Correctly?   Have I Understood This Correctly? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:35 am

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
No, what happened?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Have I Understood This Correctly?   Have I Understood This Correctly? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:36 am

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
No, what happened?
He just did one of the segments with them, and then got to shoot a 3 pointer and if he made the shot a fan got some ESPY tickets. He has one of the ugliest jump shots I ever seen from a black guy but somehow banked it in on his second shot then did his Machida win celebration lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Have I Understood This Correctly?   Have I Understood This Correctly? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:46 am

If you are 6"4 and have some athletic ability you should be able to shoot a basketball. That is power forward or center size at the YMCA.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Have I Understood This Correctly?   Have I Understood This Correctly? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:47 am

OU wrote:
If you are 6"4 and have some athletic ability you should be able to shoot a basketball. That is power forward or center size at the YMCA.

He kept saying how he can't even dunk! LOL

I didn't know he was left handed
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Have I Understood This Correctly?   Have I Understood This Correctly? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:00 am

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:

Can't dunk? With that kind of wingspan? He has to be joking.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Have I Understood This Correctly?   Have I Understood This Correctly? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:01 am

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:

Or acting like a cunt?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Have I Understood This Correctly?   Have I Understood This Correctly? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:10 am

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:

Or acting like a cunt?
If he really can't dunk then he is officially white.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Have I Understood This Correctly?   Have I Understood This Correctly? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:27 am

OU wrote:

perhaps forcing them to fight is a step too far but jones is taking the piss out of the fans that put the money in his pocket.

to say he doesn't want to fight someone because he might lose sponsorship money if he doesn't win is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Have I Understood This Correctly?   Have I Understood This Correctly? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:36 am

cheekynffc wrote:
OU wrote:

perhaps forcing them to fight is a step too far but jones is taking the piss out of the fans that put the money in his pocket.

to say he doesn't want to fight someone because he might lose sponsorship money if he doesn't win is ridiculous.
Yeah his reasoning may not be the best, but there are plenty of other valid reasons not to make this fight. LHW division as always been considered one of the deepest in MMA and there will always be someone there worthy of fighting. Hopefully Hendo puts Jones down and this talk is irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Have I Understood This Correctly?   Have I Understood This Correctly? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Have I Understood This Correctly? 615260030
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have I Understood This Correctly?   Have I Understood This Correctly? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have I Understood This Correctly?
Page 1 of 1