[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

EDC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: EDC   Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:54 pm

Has anyone ever been to the Electric Daisy Carnival by Insomniac?

I do not roll, nor do I listen to much techno, but this thing looks pretty cool.

Anyone ever been? Looks like plenty of fine women go to these things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: EDC   Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Some of my friends just went to that. I did not, I do not, but I would. It would be fun. Chicks love it.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?

WAR WAR WAR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: EDC   Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:27 pm

my brother and a couple of our friends went up to milwaukee to see a show, not sure if its edc but it started at 3pm and finished at 2 am, was packed and they had a fucking blast!

Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: EDC   Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:16 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

kinda cool mix of durans hit... thought it should be posted in here too lol

Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: EDC   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Was in Dallas for a fight and it was in town too. Some kids died and everyone and their mom had pacifier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: EDC   Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Was in Dallas for a fight and it was in town too. Some kids died and everyone and their mom had pacifier.

Yeah I remember that. Only reason anyone died was because they have it in the auto building in Fair Park. Went to Texas Mardi Gras there, and they let about 3x the capacity in, and there is zero air conditioning. Combine extreme Texas heat with a bunch of dehydrated dipshits on ecstasy, that cant get to any water because it is too packed, or there is no more water, and you have dead people.

Definitely an event that should be held at the Cotton Bowl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: EDC   Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:59 am

jewzilla wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Yeah I remember that. Only reason anyone died was because they have it in the auto building in Fair Park. Went to Texas Mardi Gras there, and they let about 3x the capacity in, and there is zero air conditioning. Combine extreme Texas heat with a bunch of dehydrated dipshits on ecstasy, that cant get to any water because it is too packed, or there is no more water, and you have dead people.

Definitely an event that should be held at the Cotton Bowl.
Ahh the Cotton Bowl reminds me of just 1 thing. I'll have to make the trip again this year. Love see my boys win that game.

PostSubject: Re: EDC   

Back to top Go down

EDC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: