Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Walking Dead Season 3

Go down 
+7
timthebim
oggy420
Cu Bu
josh200612
GolbeZ
Farmer1906
GDPofDRC
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:49 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Look how much it bothers twd haters. U mad confirmed. Y u?

The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 9 Breaking-bad-haters-g-g-g-gonna-hate
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:34 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Look how gay TWD fanboys are

The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 9 TV2Wdmm

The Bible has dominated the Sunday time slot every week it has been on.

not entirely true. The Walking Dead and the Bible have been trading first place for a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:11 pm

Oh Carl
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:06 pm

LOL @ THAT SEASON FINALE!
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:48 am

The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 9 35bt9q
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:39 pm

The writers thought we actually cared about Andrea. That would have been very dramatic if it was Rick, Daryl, Glenn, Carl, or even Maggie or Hershel.

The way they defended the prison was nice, but I don't think they hit a single person. There was no real showdown.

The gov going nuts kind of kills any strength he had. Not sure why the other 2 are still following him.

I have no idea what they're going to do with all the kids and oldies. Its like the mexicans in ATL all over again.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
The writers thought we actually cared about Andrea. That would have been very dramatic if it was Rick, Daryl, Glenn, Carl, or even Maggie or Hershel.

The way they defended the prison was nice, but I don't think they hit a single person. There was no real showdown.

The gov going nuts kind of kills any strength he had. Not sure why the other 2 are still following him.

I have no idea what they're going to do with all the kids and oldies. Its like the mexicans in ATL all over again.

the andrea in the Comic was a better character than the show.. but I definitely didn't expect her to die.. I felt like Hershel was the one that was going to go, and I agree with you.. that would have been more sad to me.. either way she was a pivotal character none the less, even if a lot that she did made you palm ..

I fully expected Martinez to shoot him in the back right than.. like Lilly did in the comic.. but I suppose The Governor isn't done yet.. But I think it showed that he didn't really have any strength.. I did like the "kill and live or die and kill" option he did to Milton .. Kill or be killed was the theme in that last episode, which is why Carl said he shot that kid.. Andrea let the Governor live and she died

I also thought they were going to take woodbury over .. not bring them back to the prison.. and Rick decided to take all of them in because of how cold carl has become..
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:29 pm

I know it looks like I am hating but I was genuinely disappointed by that finale, it felt very anti-climatic.

So for weeks we build up to the showdown and all we get is a couple of flashbangs and Maggie and Glen shooting thin air...really......REALLY where the hell was Rick, Daryl and Michone when all that was going down ?

I did like The Governor showing his true colors though that was neat.

So last season in the finale they turned Lori into a bitch and now this season in the finale they turn Carl into a little whinny murderer No

Andrea's death was touching but are you honestly going to tell me she couldn't handle that one walker when she got free ? I mean she's only spent the last two seasons killing hordes of them.

Don't get me wrong it was a good episode but I was expecting alot more to happen.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:39 pm

Walking Dead alum Nick Gomez is joining the new season of Dexter as a hit man.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 pm

I thought the finale was underwhelming tbh. Glad I don't have to listen to Andrea tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Season 3   The Walking Dead Season 3 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Season 3
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9