Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC

Go down 
+3
Ludo
KingsOwn19
Birdofthad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC Empty
PostSubject: Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC   Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Holy shit has the injuries gotten this bad? Renzo had signed a 6 fight contract with UFC Hughes was the only fight he has had under the contract.
Just announced on twitter he is coming back to fight.

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC   Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:02 pm

who's over the hill enough to be a sensible opponent for Renzo?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC   Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:09 pm

I have no clue, BE was floating Akiyama, I pray that isn't the case.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC   Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Ludwig, Brown, Akiyama, and Maia would all be good opponents.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC   Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:13 pm

Akiyama
Ludwig
Serra
Thiago
Lytle
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC   Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:20 pm

Ludo wrote:
Ludwig, Brown, Akiyama, and Maia would all be good opponents.

Almost put Brown on my list.

Do you not think Gracie would be a step down for Maia? Or would you be asking for that fight just for the BJJ aspect?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC   Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:22 pm

I think Maia makes great sense because it could be a great BJJ grappling match and could turn into a stand up battle as well.

Serra would be great, I think Lytle is retired
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

PostSubject: Re: Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC   Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
I think Maia makes great sense because it could be a great BJJ grappling match and could turn into a stand up battle as well.

Serra would be great, I think Lytle is retired

Lytle did retire but I could see him returning sooner than later. Really was just throwing an old plausible name out there. Never know man.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC   Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Charlie Brenneman?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC   Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:30 pm

ya stranger things have happened i mean hell i though Renzo was done
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC   Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:31 pm

I would love to see Matt Serra fight the man who gave him his black belt in BJJ
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC   Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:51 pm

that would be bad ass
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC   Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:55 pm

Hardy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC   Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:58 pm

I don't think Renzo would be a step down for Maia. Maia looked like pure shit in his last fight, plus he hasn't even fought at 170lbs yet. This could be a good way for him to acclimate to a division full of wrestlers with tough submission defense by giving him someone who will play his game in the division to start.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC   Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:46 am

they should sign SAKURABA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC   Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC Empty

Back to top Go down

Renzo Gracie Returning to UFC
Page 1 of 1