Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heat vs Thunder who u got?

Go down 
+2
josh200612
timthebim
6 posters

Heat or Thunder
Heat
Heat vs Thunder who u got? Vote_lcap33%Heat vs Thunder who u got? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Thunder
Heat vs Thunder who u got? Vote_lcap67%Heat vs Thunder who u got? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Heat vs Thunder who u got? Empty
PostSubject: Heat vs Thunder who u got?   Heat vs Thunder who u got? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:39 am

Should be a very good finals with a shit load of star power and a new champion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heat vs Thunder who u got?   Heat vs Thunder who u got? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:33 am

Thunder in 6 or 7. Going to be a great series. Would not be surprised if Miami win this at all.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Heat vs Thunder who u got?   Heat vs Thunder who u got? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:47 am

I want the Thunder but for some reason I think Miami takes it. The East needs one anyways.

Last edited by josh200612 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Heat vs Thunder who u got?   Heat vs Thunder who u got? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Heat.

Stern.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Heat vs Thunder who u got?   Heat vs Thunder who u got? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:47 pm

I REALLY want the Thunder to win but im scared picking against the Heat the way Lebrons been playing... if only Wade played up to his lvl then i'd pick the heat for sure
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Heat vs Thunder who u got?   Heat vs Thunder who u got? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:07 pm

but at the end of the day it all rests on Lebrons shoulders, if he can defend KD and carry his team like he did throughout the playoffs then the heat win, otherwise the thunder take it in 5. the heat go as far as lebron takes them, but we all know he's not capable of doing so, at least his track record tells us that much
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Heat vs Thunder who u got?   Heat vs Thunder who u got? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:58 pm

wow...since you're such a LeBron fan i advise you not to hug his nuts so hard. You might cause a rupture and then your Heat are fucked.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Heat vs Thunder who u got?   Heat vs Thunder who u got? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:19 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
wow...since you're such a LeBron fan i advise you not to hug his nuts so hard. You might cause a rupture and then your Heat are fucked.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Heat vs Thunder who u got?   Heat vs Thunder who u got? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:58 am

Killer you are right in the sense that the Heat go as LeBron goes. This series is so close it can go either way but I think the Heat win it in 7. This has the makings of an all time classic series.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Heat vs Thunder who u got?   Heat vs Thunder who u got? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:00 am

The Heat might be the 3rd best team the Thunder have faced these playoffs. West>East, but anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Heat vs Thunder who u got?   Heat vs Thunder who u got? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:02 am

OU wrote:
The Heat might be the 3rd best team the Thunder have faced these playoffs. West>East, but anything can happen.

I assume you think the Lakers and Spurs are better than Miami?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Heat vs Thunder who u got?   Heat vs Thunder who u got? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 am

timthebim wrote:
OU wrote:

No doubt about it, Spurs are better then Miami. I don't care what happens in the Finals. Also, yes I think LA could/would beat Heat in a 7 game series. But I think the majority of people would agree Spurs are better then Miami. I'm not alone in thinking OKC and Spurs are the best 2 teams in the NBA. I expect this to be an easier series then the last 2.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Heat vs Thunder who u got?   Heat vs Thunder who u got? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:20 am

Spurs are good and the good thing is we dont have to find out if Miami is better than the Spurs we do have to find out if they are better than the Thunder though. The Lakers were OK this year but definitely nothing special. Spurs are at home now and the Heat are a far different challenge than them. The Spurs have no where near the athletes the Heat will throw out there and thats what makes this series so interesting. Should be awesome.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Heat vs Thunder who u got?   Heat vs Thunder who u got? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:29 am

timthebim wrote:
Spurs are good and the good thing is we dont have to find out if Miami is better than the Spurs we do have to find out if they are better than the Thunder though. The Lakers were OK this year but definitely nothing special. Spurs are at home now and the Heat are a far different challenge than them. The Spurs have no where near the athletes the Heat will throw out there and thats what makes this series so interesting. Should be awesome.
The East was raped by injuries. Rose and Howard injuries changed the landscape in the East big time. The West was already better then the East before that but that just busted that gap wide open. Just like I said, I think this will be the 3rd most difficult series for the Thunder this playoffs. I'm not alone in that thinking.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Heat vs Thunder who u got?   Heat vs Thunder who u got? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:32 am

OU wrote:
timthebim wrote:
The East was raped by injuries. Rose and Howard injuries changed the landscape in the East big time. The West was already better then the East before that but that just busted that gap wide open. Just like I said, I think this will be the 3rd most difficult series for the Thunder this playoffs. I'm not alone in that thinking.

Ok and Im not alone in thinking the Heat will probably be OKC's toughest challenge. The East was hurt by injuries but thats not the Heats fault. Orlando wasnt very good with Howard so I wouldnt throw them in there but Rose getting hurt did kill Chicago and help Miami. The heat cant fell bad for themselves because of that.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Heat vs Thunder who u got?   Heat vs Thunder who u got? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:51 am

How is this poll so close? National media is heavy on the Thunder. Most agree the West Champion would be the NBA Champion.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Heat vs Thunder who u got?   Heat vs Thunder who u got? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:55 am

I was all about the west winning, but LeBron becomes the king and wins this.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Heat vs Thunder who u got?   Heat vs Thunder who u got? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:55 pm

/\/\

wow...auditioning for a job for SportsCenter?

"LeBron becomes the king"? Is that you Wilborn or Jon Barry?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Heat vs Thunder who u got?   Heat vs Thunder who u got? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:08 pm

timthebim wrote:
OU wrote:

most definitely better, by leaps and bounds
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Heat vs Thunder who u got?   Heat vs Thunder who u got? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:10 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
timthebim wrote:
OU wrote:

Spurs are better. I'd pick Miami to beat L.A.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Heat vs Thunder who u got?   Heat vs Thunder who u got? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:12 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
timthebim wrote:
OU wrote:

in a 7 game series Bynum and Gasol would dominate the weak ass shit Miami calls a front line
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Heat vs Thunder who u got?   Heat vs Thunder who u got? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:54 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
timthebim wrote:
OU wrote:

in a 7 game series Bynum and Gasol would dominate the weak ass shit Miami calls a front line

When they showed up. Gasol is pretty much an odd man out now in LA.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Heat vs Thunder who u got?   Heat vs Thunder who u got? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:55 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
timthebim wrote:
OU wrote:

They went 7 with Denver who i thought would get swept by the Lakers for that reason yet could have won the series. Denver has a pathetic and small front court and it is why they lost the series, but it didnt stop them from pshing LA to the brink. Miami has a better frontcourt, which says a lot about Denvers and are just a way better team obviously. On paper, it's a huge advantage for the Lakers vs. just about everybody..but in reality, Bynum and Gasol don't always play as dominant as they should..especially in the playoffs..and that shows in recent results. Not to mention, the Lakers still have glaring holes defending quick backcourts. Getting rid of Fisher was a start but Sessions was not the answer.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Heat vs Thunder who u got?   Heat vs Thunder who u got? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:06 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
timthebim wrote:
OU wrote:

They went 7 with Denver who i thought would get swept by the Lakers for that reason yet could have won the series. Denver has a pathetic and small front court and it is why they lost the series, but it didnt stop them from pshing LA to the brink. Miami has a better frontcourt, which says a lot about Denvers and are just a way better team obviously. On paper, it's a huge advantage for the Lakers vs. just about everybody..but in reality, Bynum and Gasol don't always play as dominant as they should..especially in the playoffs..and that shows in recent results. Not to mention, the Lakers still have glaring holes defending quick backcourts. Getting rid of Fisher was a start but Sessions was not the answer.

Couldnt agree more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heat vs Thunder who u got?   Heat vs Thunder who u got? Empty

Back to top Go down

Heat vs Thunder who u got?
Page 1 of 1