Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dallas and Mike Jenkins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

Dallas and Mike Jenkins Empty
PostSubject: Dallas and Mike Jenkins   Dallas and Mike Jenkins EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:24 pm

What do you do if you are Jerry Jones, but not a complete dumbass like Jerry Jones?

I say trade Jenkins for a dependable safety. Jenkins is disgruntled and I doubt will show up this off-season.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Dallas and Mike Jenkins   Dallas and Mike Jenkins EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:22 pm

I say put Jenkins n his place, don't trade I'm and deactivate him. He sis payed first round money and played like dog shit last year. [quote]
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Dallas and Mike Jenkins   Dallas and Mike Jenkins EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:15 pm

[quote="Birdofthad"]I say put Jenkins n his place, don't trade I'm and deactivate him. He sis payed first round money and played like dog shit last year.
Quote :

So you say no to trading him. What if it was for a decent safety or Oline with a draft pick?

I think Jerry thinks he can stockpile corners for when one of them get hurt. Only bad thing about it is they all want to start and will cry and not play if they dont get their way.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Dallas and Mike Jenkins   Dallas and Mike Jenkins EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:33 am

[quote="jewzilla"]
Birdofthad wrote:
I say put Jenkins n his place, don't trade I'm and deactivate him. He sis payed first round money and played like dog shit last year.
Quote :

So you say no to trading him. What if it was for a decent safety or Oline with a draft pick?

I think Jerry thinks he can stockpile corners for when one of them get hurt. Only bad thing about it is they all want to start and will cry and not play if they dont get their way.

if they can get a return on him with an O line men or commendable safety I would take it, but i wouldn't give Jenkins away for nothing, he is a good corner when focused but if he wants to be a little bitch because we drafted a good corner, then he can just sit. Jerry has had a history of not bowing to players demanding stuff like this.

hell he even let Emmitt Smith miss multiple games for a contract hold out.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Dallas and Mike Jenkins   Dallas and Mike Jenkins EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:34 am

Maybe he should have played better, he has been a disappointment. Look in the mirror, it's a you problem Mike.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Dallas and Mike Jenkins   Dallas and Mike Jenkins EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:41 am

i understand jones' stance, why trade him if you can't get value for him?

no point trading him for a 6th round pick who probably gets cut in camp anyway and then have to sign benny sapp because there's nobody else available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dallas and Mike Jenkins   Dallas and Mike Jenkins Empty

Back to top Go down

Dallas and Mike Jenkins
Page 1 of 1