Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence)

Go down 
+10
acccardinal12
timthebim
Andrew the Raider King
Birdofthad
cascade_run
Farmer1906
Wolfgangsta
bobbitt15
killerofchicken
KingsOwn19
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence)   Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:54 pm

Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence) - Page 2 Lopez_Arianny__t198

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2012/may/29/ufc-octagon-girls-repertoire-includes-kick-boyfrie/

A heated argument early Saturday morning in a Wynn hotel room led to the arrest of UFC Octagon Girl Arianny Celeste and her boyfriend, Metro Police said.

Celeste, 26, whose real name is Arianny Lopez, and her boyfriend, 34-year-old Praveen Chandra, each were arrested on a count of battery domestic violence, according to arrest reports released Tuesday.

A Wynn employee heard a crashing sound from a room and saw Lopez come running out of the room shortly after 4:30 a.m., the reports state.

Lopez told police her boyfriend choked her and grabbed her right arm during an argument about text messages, the reports said. Officers noted that Lopez had scratches on her right arm.

Detectives interviewed Chandra who said Lopez kicked him in the nose in a limousine, where the argument started, the reports said.

The argument escalated in the hotel room, at which point Chandra accused Lopez of throwing two vases at him, police said.

Chandra recorded parts of the argument on his cell phone, which showed him following Lopez around the hotel room and demanding to know why she kicked him in the nose, the reports said. Officers noted injuries to Chandra’s nose and scratches to his chest and arm.

“Chandra also continued to laugh at Lopez every time she said how she felt about him,” according to the arrest reports.

Chandra denied ever touching Lopez during the argument and told police he didn’t know how Lopez received cuts on her arms.

Police arrested both Lopez and Chandra and transported them to the Clark County Detention Center. Lopez was seen Saturday night at ringside at MGM Grand Garden Arena during UFC 146.

A hearing for the two in Las Vegas Justice Court is scheduled for 10:45 a.m. Friday.

The two have been dating for seven months, according to the arrest reports.

UFC President Dana White briefly addressed Lopez’s arrest during a news conference Saturday at UFC 146.

“She has been with us for over five years,” White told reporters. “She is a good girl and an amazing ambassador for the UFC. I don’t know the details and what happened, but we have her back and support her 100 percent.”

Lopez, who was born in Las Vegas and studied fitness management at UNLV, has been a UFC Octagon Girl since 2006, according to her personal website.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence)   Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:32 pm

The pic looks alittle rough lol.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence)   Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:12 pm

I want to see that video, Praveen sounds like a tool to me, but hey he is banging Arianny so I guess that is the kinda fella she likes, chicks throwing vases and whatnot are pretty scary, they can go from love to hate in a blink of any eye, if he choked her though that is nuts, high profile girl like her, who has friends who are fighters I would think, he must not have been thinking too clearly.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence)   Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:13 am

everything about the UFC in the old days was better

why I remember in my youth (coated in heavy sarcasm) the ring girls wore high rising 2 Live Crew thongs
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence)   Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:43 am

Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence) - Page 2 Arianny-Celeste-Allegedly-Kicked-Boyfriend-Praveen-Chandra-In-Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence)   Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:45 am

lol she looks like dog shit without make up.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence)   Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:23 pm

I'd still do her!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence)   Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:33 pm

Dude is lucky she doesn't know the moves like those Bellator chicks. They prove it in a segment weekly.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence)   Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:39 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/5/31/3054669/arianny-celeste-arrest-self-defense-court
Celeste tells HollyScoop.com it was self-defense:

Quote :
"I was defending myself after he choked me twice."
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence)   Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:17 am

Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Arianny beat somone up really ? she looks like a strong breeze would knock her over.

any woman can take advantage of a man being unwilling to hit back.

That doesn't mean you can't pin them down or restrain them.
but then theres marks on their body and you're the one behind bars... let her whoop you and throw her ass in jail... good job tiki, or whoever the guy is

So your telling me if a chick starts swinging at me and I restrain them I'd go to jail ?

very possibly.

i used to live with a girl who could get very aggressive if she went near the old jack daniels. she'd lose her temper every now and again though it was usually no biggie but one one occasion she gouged my eyes and i ended up cracking her one flush on the jaw, knocking her down. i didn't mean to hit her quite so hard but in mitigation i was effectively fucking blind at the time. she didn't call the rozzers but my eyes weren't marked up despite her plunging a finger into both and if she had called the bobbies, it wouldn't have looked good for me even if it was self defence.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence)   Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:08 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence)   Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:16 pm

I love how Dana said even though he didn't know all the facts he'd back her 100% Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence)   Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:23 pm

Ali wrote:
I love how Dana said even though he didn't know all the facts he'd back her 100% Laughing

Even without all the facts I'd 100% do some shit from her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence)   Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:33 pm

Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:

I am more curious to hear what Klaus would do to her ?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence)   Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Ali wrote:
Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:

you have a weird affection towards ludos penis... you guys should get a room! i heard moeys place is empty... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence)   Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:14 pm

She could have dated better, but I bet her temper is a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence)   Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:46 pm

Arrianny was officially ruined when that picture of her ass came out. I can't believe she still has a job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence)   Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:46 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:

you have a weird affection towards ludos penis... you guys should get a room! i heard moeys place is empty... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Klaus is a magnificent beast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence)   Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arianny "Celeste" Lopez arrested for Battery(domestic violence)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2