Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Call Of Duty: Black Ops II

Go down 
+5
GolbeZ
OU
killerofchicken
ChickyChicky
Ludo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:32 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
As far as Call of Duty goes, it's between this and World at War for best in the franchise, but after all these years, the netcode is getting worse which is hard to stomach or imagine. As it stands only about 3 out of 5 matches end up being unplayable with my connection which is about 3 times more up (30) and down (6) load then is capable of even being used for online multi-player. Can't even call it connection of duty.

WAW is G.O.A.T. i havnt played ps3 since june but it was getting out of control with the cheats. i know a few people would hack the hackers but that way above my head
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
after playing it last night and a few games today i've come to the conclusion that this is the WORST, by FAR, COD game I have played! i might actually return this today instead of having it for five days like i rented it

The worst COD was and still is #3.

i do love the zombies in this one tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:49 am

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
after playing it last night and a few games today i've come to the conclusion that this is the WORST, by FAR, COD game I have played! i might actually return this today instead of having it for five days like i rented it

The worst COD was and still is #3.

i do love the zombies in this one tho

Yeah Tranzit is fun and challenging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:54 am

I am starting to enjoy Blops II multiplayer more now, once you start to get use to the game again and find out your favorite loadout it begins to become fun again. However the maps are probably the poorest in the series, they're way too small and seem pretty generic.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:33 pm

sucks that they took down emblems and video rendering because of 10th prestiege hackers.

Got to level 25 solo last night on Town. I could of gone further if the box hadn't screwed me over on lev el 24, no max ammo's, low ammo on the pap blaster and pap rpd, the thing kept rolling me pistols and, rpgs and shotguns.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:46 pm

I didn't realize prestiging still took away all your stuff, all that hard work to get ghost and now it's gone again Mad
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:36 pm

Ali wrote:
I didn't realize prestiging still took away all your stuff, all that hard work to get ghost and now it's gone again Mad

its keeps things interesting and even (everybody isn't just running around with their ideal setup all the time).. in the first bl-ops I remember that by the time I got to lvl 50 I was ready to start over because everything was getting autopilot..

Anywho.. i am waiting for damn Gamefly to send this game to me.. it is labeled "Status: Very Low" and it says the possibility of shipping is 25% or something .. its been 5 days so im just waiting.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:18 am

killerofchicken wrote:

So you got scared? Fucking pussy don't back down to a fucking video game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:26 am

GolbeZ wrote:
Ali wrote:

its keeps things interesting and even (everybody isn't just running around with their ideal setup all the time).. in the first bl-ops I remember that by the time I got to lvl 50 I was ready to start over because everything was getting autopilot..

Anywho.. i am waiting for damn Gamefly to send this game to me.. it is labeled "Status: Very Low" and it says the possibility of shipping is 25% or something .. its been 5 days so im just waiting.

I guess but I was under the impression Prestiging had been altered this time, it's still the same.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:07 pm

Ali wrote:
im thinking of prestiging and unlocking ghost so i can always have it

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:03 am

Apparently when you turn on the power in Tranzit you can kill the electric zombie, he spawns on top of the generator so you just throw an emp when he starts to appear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:11 pm

And the franchise goes from strength to strength, $1 billion in 15 days.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-13590-Black-Ops-II-Breaks-$1bn-Mark-Globally-in-15-Days.html
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:47 pm

we should zombie ninja style? you guys down? need to set up a good time for everyone and kill some walking deads
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:48 am

Me, Killer, GDP and Weezy got to wave 18 last night.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:40 am

I got to 23 or 24 the other night with some randoms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:42 am

josh200612 wrote:

We done not bad considering we had Killer with us.......... Very Happy

We opened up the pack a punch.

I've also found a glitch that stops the zombies attacking you underneath the tombstone perk but your team need to be in certain positions to get it to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:52 am

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:25 pm

If you guys wanna play tonight I get off at 8.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:21 pm

Ali wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

We done not bad considering we had Killer with us.......... Very Happy

We opened up the pack a punch.

I've also found a glitch that stops the zombies attacking you underneath the tombstone perk but your team need to be in certain positions to get it to work.
says the guy taking a shit half way into a round
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:52 pm

So are we gonna play?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:00 pm

I cabnt do zombies till later, but i can mp for a little
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:03 pm

I'm about to get on gonna smoke and get a powerade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:45 am

I only had this as a rental so I won't be playing again until I buy it during the holidays.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:41 pm

i be playing this shiz now.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:49 pm

what customization do you guys roll with? I find myself with just a freaking primary and a bunch of perks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II   Call Of Duty: Black Ops II - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next