Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo

Go down 
+10
GDPofDRC
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
Ninja
josh200612
Andrew the Raider King
Farmer1906
OU
Wolfgangsta
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:01 am

The GP winner will get a title shot for their next fight.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:55 pm

Not enough Fedor on this board.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:04 pm

These guys could not have picked a worse time to have these fights. Thursday morning?

i'll be at work
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:48 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/6/20/3101614/fedor-emelianenko-vs-pedro-rizzo-weigh-in-results-russia
M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 21134_large
Main Event:

265 lbs.: Fedor Emelianenko (235) vs. Pedro Rizzo (243.5)

Main Card:

265 lbs.: Kenny Garner (258) vs. Guram Gugenishvili (252)

155 lbs.: Musa Khamanaev (155) vs. Daniel Weichel (155)

265 lbs.: Jeff Monson (234) vs. Denis Komkin (248.6)

155 lbs.: Mairbek Taisumov (155) vs. Marat Gaifurov (155)

145 lbs.: Mikhail Malyutin (145) vs. Renat Gasanov (151.6)

Preliminary Card:

185 lbs.: Albert Duraev (185) vs. Ramzan Emeev (185)

145 lbs.: Vugar Bahshiev (145) vs. Jerome Bouisson (145)

145 lbs.: Pavel Vitruk (145) vs. Radoslav Pehnik (145)

265 lbs.: Dennis Golcov (228) vs. Akhmed Sultanov (230)

185 lbs.: Davrbek Isakov (181) vs. Abdulmazhid Magomedov (185)
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:53 pm

added the guram garner fight to the pic'em
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:39 pm

http://kaban.tv/rossiya-2-online
It's up LIVE right here.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Anyone watch the Monson fight? Tough guy to attempt a choke on, cost him in the end. Monson with the north-south.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:37 pm

Guram looks like complete shit. Not even interested in attempted to stand for 1 second. He even looked bad getting up from a standup. Just looks awful in every way this fight. Really bad.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:44 pm

Another round where Guram looks like shit, had top control and the back and couldn't finish. Only way he wins is if Garner gasses.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:50 pm

I thought Guram was about to pull that armbar out of his ass. I wish Garner wouldn't have gone for that kimura so many times. Guram looks awful. He can barely manage to get up for the standups.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:51 pm

They should have stopped it at the end of the round. Guram was giving up.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:52 pm

I figured he wouldn't make it out for the next round. He was beaten handily in every round.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:58 pm

Kenny either got better or more likely Guram got worse. Guram beat him pretty quickly in their first fight.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Ninja wrote:
Kenny either got better or more likely Guram got worse. Guram beat him pretty quickly in their first fight.
Yeah I think Kenny got better at not panicking on the ground. He could have gave up when Guram had his back, he could have gave up when he was in that armbar. But he fought through it and didn't look too worried. I think that kind of surprised Guram. Kenny looks more explosive and more motivated then Guram who looked like total shit. So I would say it was a combo, Guram looked worse then before and Kenny looked better.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:05 pm

OU wrote:
http://kaban.tv/rossiya-2-online
It's up LIVE right here.
This stream is still working for me. Fedor vs Rizzo up next. Probably a few min before they actually touch gloves and get it started.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:06 pm

I'd do some thangs to that blonde chick.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:17 pm

It was over a year long layoff for Guram, that's why I almost picked against him this fight. Could have been a factor in him looking so shitty.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:23 pm

Ok, here we go. Bout to get started.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:27 pm

Damn son, Rizzo was way too slow. Fedor just trucked his ass quickly.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:28 pm

I hope he fights again soon, Rizzo didn't even put up a fight. He was too slow.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:36 pm

I think to see Fedor face Cromier, Barnett, Sergei, winner of Duffe vs JT(Duffe), or Garner.

Any of those fights would be great.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:42 pm

Ninja wrote:
I think to see Fedor face Cromier, Barnett, Sergei, winner of Duffe vs JT(Duffe), or Garner.

Any of those fights would be great.
Yeah any would be great. Honestly, I think he still has a chance to beat anyone in the world. I'd favor him in rematches vs Bigfoot, Werdum and Hendo. I think it would be great if Fedor could fight Barnett or Cormier. I don't speak a lick of Russian, I hope he didn't retire.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:43 pm

Rizzo paid the price for this pay day. Out cold.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:46 pm

It is kind of funny that Garner is wearing that M-1 strap when Fedor would have done him just as bad as he did Rizzo.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:51 pm

This video might not be up long so get it while you can.
[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next