Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Remember What I Said??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Remember What I Said?? Empty
PostSubject: Remember What I Said??   Remember What I Said?? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:40 pm

you guys remember when everyone was freaking out over the new law allowing the government to have a direct link to our IP address in July.

Remember when I said that imo, the government has been doing this for a long time already and that normally when they attempt to make something like this legal, it has already been done (i.e. Torture memo's, killing enemy combatants, etc.)

Check out the new book Enemies of the F.B.I. shows that Bush started doing this on a much larger scale immediately after 9-11. Not only was Bush having tons of americans personal web searches sent to the FBI but also numerous people in other countries.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Remember What I Said??   Remember What I Said?? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:22 pm

So why do you come across as a blind slave when me and oggy try and school you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Remember What I Said??   Remember What I Said?? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:21 am

because there is a difference between stating that our government over reached after 9-11 and stating that the TSA is evil pedophiles, Hezbollah isn't that bad and Saddam invading Kuwait was no big deal
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Remember What I Said??   Remember What I Said?? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:02 am

Nobody said any of those things. But Hezbollah and Saddam's actions only exist because we shit on motherfuckers constantly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember What I Said??   Remember What I Said?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember What I Said??
Page 1 of 1