Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The tomb was empty

Go down 
+2
OU
Farmer1906
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:04 am

The tomb was empty Tomb
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:09 am

The tomb was empty 127259-283x424-PreschoolListening
The tomb was empty Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ05x6pMva9kleYa_XWKGXXsFMfqZOvJ-qa5sojLCNdsUm8Do66UA
Back to top Go down

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:32 am

What tomb?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:04 am

freakzilla wrote:
What tomb?
No one ever read you this story? Little far fetched, but alot of fiction is.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:56 pm

im with freak, what on earth is this
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:32 pm

Damn, Muslims believe in Jesus too. I know they don't believe in this particular story but I assumed you knew the Christian version.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:27 pm

freakzilla wrote:
What tomb?

Jesus's. Didn't you hear? He rose from the dead and walked with the living for a good 40 days.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:50 pm

The tomb was empty Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReuSPzGrjcKEh5qfRjUXH-jekTeMiSMb4EGpJ1Zj8KLFlefcEa
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:52 pm

OU wrote:
Damn, Muslims believe in Jesus too. I know they don't believe in this particular story but I assumed you knew the Christian version.

dude, i dont know ONE story islam why would i bother learning the same thing with different names in it
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:58 pm

Is one of the differences in what Muslims and Christians think about Jesus. Christians believed that Jesus was crucified(Passion of the Christ), died for our sins, came back to life(what Easter is about) and his tomb was found empty. Muslims don't believe any of that about Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:12 pm

OU, what do you think happened?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:15 pm

OU wrote:
Is one of the differences in what Muslims and Christians think about Jesus. Christians believed that Jesus was crucified(Passion of the Christ), died for our sins, came back to life(what Easter is about) and his tomb was found empty. Muslims don't believe any of that about Jesus.
well in this case i side with the muslims.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU, what do you think happened?
People got a little carried away with their stories and things that weren't ment to be taken so literal where taken as law and some sweet talkers pimped out some hope to people desperate to cling to something positive. I think multiple stories credited to "Jesus" were really about multiple people and dramatized for effect.
Back to top Go down

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:50 pm

I know the stories about Jesus but how was I supposed to know that tomb was about Jesus? it looks like a scene from a sci-fi movie.
Back to top Go down

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Yeah also I don't think God would need to have a son and sacrifice him just so he can forgive us for our sins when God can do whatever he wants and just forgive us anyway if he wanted. God doesn't have to justify himself to anyone.
Back to top Go down

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:54 pm

I doubt Jesus thought back then that people would celebrate this by eating massive chocolate eggs.
Back to top Go down

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:57 pm

Ali wrote:
I doubt Jesus thought back then that people would celebrate this by eating massive chocolate eggs.

If he was God then he would know everything!
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:05 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Yeah also I don't think God would need to have a son and sacrifice him just so he can forgive us for our sins when God can do whatever he wants and just forgive us anyway if he wanted. God doesn't have to justify himself to anyone.

God set the rules. You can't come to my house unless you're perfect (sin free). We all fail. He sent his son to save us.
Back to top Go down

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:31 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

God set the rules. You can't come to my house unless you're perfect (sin free). We all fail. He sent his son to save us.

Lol, so god who knows everything knew we were going to sin so made up the rules then realized oops they are all going to fail so I better have a son with a human no less so I can cover for my own mistake? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:33 pm

BTW, cats and dogs can't make get other pregnant, fish and birds can't get each pregnant yet a human can contain a God?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:46 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

Lol, so god who knows everything knew we were going to sin so made up the rules then realized oops they are all going to fail so I better have a son with a human no less so I can cover for my own mistake? Rolling Eyes

God gave human's free will. We failed. He loves us so he sent his son to die for us.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:58 pm

How is it people are so un-educated about the basics here? Freak has an excuse because he's muslim and likely never had the inclination to learn much about Christianity but come on. I'm not even religious and I knew what Farmer was getting at when he started this thread. What other tomb would someone be talking about on easter sunday?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:09 pm

These are all facts that cannot be disputed from the Bible.

God is good.
God knows everything and is perfect.
God creates light and darkness and night and day before the Sun and Moon.
God took six days to make the Earth, but one day to create the rest of the universe.
God creates the human race and Satan.
God acts surprised when they fuck up.
God acts surprised when people wanna have anal sex.
God drowns most of the world for sexual immorality including children besides six people who have incest babies repopulate the world.
God sees bronze age people building a tower and it scares him, thinking they'll get to heaven.
God then confuses the languages of the world.
God orders the murder and rape of countless infants and women.
God destroys Sodom and Gomorrah and all the children in the city for immorality but spares one guy who offered his daughters as sex slaves to a mob, because it saved two immortal angels.
God doesn't seem to mind when those daughters get drunk and rape their dad. No destruction.
God gives instructions on how to sell and treat slaves, including sex slaves.
God is immortal.
God sends his immortal self into the body of Jesus.
God talks to himself a lot.
God who made the Earth is tempted by Satan who offers him the....Earth...
God dies for a couple days but isn't actually dead, because he is God.
God tells people his death justifies all sin.
God tells Slaves to obey their master because it is Christ like.
God forgets to condemn pedophilia, racism, slavery or pollution in the bible.
God orders rape victims and homosexuals to be killed.
God remembers to command people not to cook a baby goat in its mother's milk.

The tomb was empty Zombie-zoom
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Ludo wrote:
How is it people are so un-educated about the basics here? Freak has an excuse because he's muslim and likely never had the inclination to learn much about Christianity but come on. I'm not even religious and I knew what Farmer was getting at when he started this thread. What other tomb would someone be talking about on easter sunday?

No kidding...so...you think maybe they coulda...I donno...known all along?

NO WAI!!!

Trolls>Jesus

Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:16 pm

Ludo wrote:

The tomb was empty 256px-TombRaiderII
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The tomb was empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tomb was empty   The tomb was empty Empty

Back to top Go down

The tomb was empty
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next