Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is this bitch attractive?

Go down 
+2
GDPofDRC
OU
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Is she attractive?
Hell yeah!
Is this bitch attractive? - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%Is this bitch attractive? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
That shit is gross
Is this bitch attractive? - Page 2 Vote_lcap37%Is this bitch attractive? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage

Is this bitch attractive? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this bitch attractive?   Is this bitch attractive? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:59 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I haven't even read the thread but I know Ali would eat one her turds more than likely

Laughing
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Is this bitch attractive?   Is this bitch attractive? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:07 am

neither answer is really appropriate. to say she's gross is going a bit far but she doesn't make my balls tingle either.

she has a nice face, but fuck knows what she was thinking when she got those implants, i'll bet they were much nicer when they were smaller.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this bitch attractive?   Is this bitch attractive? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:09 am

She/He looks a bit buff for a lady, BBC is right until we see those flaps she's suspect.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Is this bitch attractive?   Is this bitch attractive? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:55 am

I bet if she was naked and willing to bang any of you fuck ups you would be singing a different tune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this bitch attractive?   Is this bitch attractive? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this bitch attractive?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: