Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mayhem and Shields talk shit on twitter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Mayhem and Shields talk shit on twitter Empty
PostSubject: Mayhem and Shields talk shit on twitter   Mayhem and Shields talk shit on twitter EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:38 am

Mayhem: Jake, the worst damage you did was give me staph, zit covered leg humper.
Shields: Lol @mayhemmiller. You seem upset? http://twitpic.com/ppnmo
Mayhem: @jakeshieldsajj hugged your way to all those? Let's do it again, I'll hold on after the bell this time.
Shields: @mayhemmiller I'm on to bigger & better fights like always. I mean ur last real win was when you beat up your girlfriend and got arrested

Laughing
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem and Shields talk shit on twitter   Mayhem and Shields talk shit on twitter EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:00 am

Dude, these gifs are geting nuts. I gotta get one.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem and Shields talk shit on twitter   Mayhem and Shields talk shit on twitter EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:32 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Mayhem: Jake, the worst damage you did was give me staph, zit covered leg humper.
Shields: Lol @mayhemmiller. You seem upset? http://twitpic.com/ppnmo
Mayhem: @jakeshieldsajj hugged your way to all those? Let's do it again, I'll hold on after the bell this time.
Shields: @mayhemmiller I'm on to bigger & better fights like always. I mean ur last real win was when you beat up your girlfriend and got arrested

Laughing

Shields wins this battle as well.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem and Shields talk shit on twitter   Mayhem and Shields talk shit on twitter EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:34 pm

The funny part is Shields was talking on his page about how tough Mayhem was before Mayhem started this little back and forth exchange
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem and Shields talk shit on twitter   Mayhem and Shields talk shit on twitter EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:51 pm

Mayhem is an idiot. He needs to shut his mouth and man up until he actually wins some big fights.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem and Shields talk shit on twitter   Mayhem and Shields talk shit on twitter EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:25 pm

Mayhem wasn't joking. Jake is a dirty motherfucker.

http://twitpic.com/pswio

Mayhem and Shields talk shit on twitter 43338912
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem and Shields talk shit on twitter   Mayhem and Shields talk shit on twitter Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayhem and Shields talk shit on twitter
Page 1 of 1