Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What happens to you after you die?

Go down 
+4
Birdofthad
GDPofDRC
Wolfgangsta
Farmer1906
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

What happens to you after you die? Empty
PostSubject: What happens to you after you die?   What happens to you after you die? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:42 am

What is everyone expecting?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: What happens to you after you die?   What happens to you after you die? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:46 am

Beer volcano and a stripper factory for me pal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: What happens to you after you die?   What happens to you after you die? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:05 pm

Pallor mortis, algor mortis, rigor mortis, livor mortis, decomposition.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: What happens to you after you die?   What happens to you after you die? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:03 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Pallor mortis, algor mortis, rigor mortis, livor mortis, decomposition.

No afterlife?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: What happens to you after you die?   What happens to you after you die? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:27 pm

a 15 minute DMT trip

When you dream your brain produces DMT, you can smoke DMT close your eyes and have crazy trips.

Its been proven when you die your brain sparks a 15 minute long consecutive DMT trip, when you dream, your dreams last about 3 to 8 seconds with minimal amounts of DMT being released. They say you have numerous dreams every night, you remember 1 or 2.

personally, I believe this is "heaven" our brain produces a 15 minute long trip on DMT, when we dream we are having a DMT trip for seconds.

This "dream"/afterlife is going to be looooooong. Personally i think that might just be what happens, you die and your brain creates one last dream.

It is already scientifically known that when you dream, and moreso when a person is about to die, there is a surge of DMT. People who have used DMT recreationally and for certain spiritual ceremonies have ALL spoken of the same effects – being propelled into an egoless existence in an otherwordly dimension where the “self” is merged with energy and ego is stripped, and grand visions are experienced, many of them being indescribable by those who went through it. All have also testified that time did not exist under the influence of DMT. Which is, if you hit the snooze button and fall back asleep for ten minutes, it can seem like you were asleep for hours.
So, if this is the case, then everyone who faces death will be propelled into that same hallucination, it will seem like an eternity and whenever it ends (if that happens), it will be of no consequence really (or will it).

http://www.mysticbanana.com/scientifically-does-the-surge-of-dmt-released-upon-death-provide-real-proof-of-the-likelihood-of-an-afterlife.html
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: What happens to you after you die?   What happens to you after you die? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:28 pm

People that need to believe an afterlife can, while they live.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: What happens to you after you die?   What happens to you after you die? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
a 15 minute DMT trip

When you dream your brain produces DMT, you can smoke DMT close your eyes and have crazy trips.

Its been proven when you die your brain sparks a 15 minute long consecutive DMT trip, when you dream, your dreams last about 3 to 8 seconds with minimal amounts of DMT being released. They say you have numerous dreams every night, you remember 1 or 2.

personally, I believe this is "heaven" our brain produces a 15 minute long trip on DMT, when we dream we are having a DMT trip for seconds.

This "dream"/afterlife is going to be looooooong. Personally i think that might just be what happens, you die and your brain creates one last dream.

It is already scientifically known that when you dream, and moreso when a person is about to die, there is a surge of DMT. People who have used DMT recreationally and for certain spiritual ceremonies have ALL spoken of the same effects – being propelled into an egoless existence in an otherwordly dimension where the “self” is merged with energy and ego is stripped, and grand visions are experienced, many of them being indescribable by those who went through it. All have also testified that time did not exist under the influence of DMT. Which is, if you hit the snooze button and fall back asleep for ten minutes, it can seem like you were asleep for hours.
So, if this is the case, then everyone who faces death will be propelled into that same hallucination, it will seem like an eternity and whenever it ends (if that happens), it will be of no consequence really (or will it).

http://www.mysticbanana.com/scientifically-does-the-surge-of-dmt-released-upon-death-provide-real-proof-of-the-likelihood-of-an-afterlife.html

Sounds like what happened in Donnie Darko.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: What happens to you after you die?   What happens to you after you die? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:52 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
a 15 minute DMT trip

Sounds like what happened in Donnie Darko.

ya ever seen Jacobs Ladder?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens to you after you die?   What happens to you after you die? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:55 pm

It's too depressing to even contemplate this, all I see his eternal nothing Sad
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: What happens to you after you die?   What happens to you after you die? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:59 pm

Yeah Jacobs ladder is a good one.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: What happens to you after you die?   What happens to you after you die? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:36 pm

worm food
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: What happens to you after you die?   What happens to you after you die? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:42 pm

Man I'm disappointed I won't be seeing you gents on the other side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens to you after you die?   What happens to you after you die? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:49 pm

Lets say there is a heaven, won't it be a little crowded ?

Who would be the first person you'd look for ?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: What happens to you after you die?   What happens to you after you die? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:29 pm

Ali wrote:

Not nearly as crowded as hell. That is for sure.

Jesus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens to you after you die?   What happens to you after you die? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:38 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Jesus.

I'll probably be going to hell for all my sinful thoughts.

I'd look for Alexander The Great.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: What happens to you after you die?   What happens to you after you die? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:48 pm

Ali wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Jesus.

I'll probably be going to hell for all my sinful thoughts.

I'd look for Alexander The Great.

You'll go for much more than that. All of us would.

I don't think you have the freedom to go look for people in hell.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: What happens to you after you die?   What happens to you after you die? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:16 pm

Has it ever occurred how long it could theoretically take to find a singular person in the afterlife? We couldn't even find Osama Bin Laden here on this planet. Through the ages enough people have died to have crowded the hell out of any normal sized place. Supposing it's infinitely larger than the earth, it could take an eternity to find jesus, literally.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: What happens to you after you die?   What happens to you after you die? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Plus there is probably a wicked line and cover charge for jesus
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: What happens to you after you die?   What happens to you after you die? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:45 pm

Ludo wrote:
Has it ever occurred how long it could theoretically take to find a singular person in the afterlife? We couldn't even find Osama Bin Laden here on this planet. Through the ages enough people have died to have crowded the hell out of any normal sized place. Supposing it's infinitely larger than the earth, it could take an eternity to find jesus, literally.

We were created in God's image, but who says Jesus can't speak to millions or billions of people at once? I think the rules will change in heaven compared to here on Earth.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: What happens to you after you die?   What happens to you after you die? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:45 am

wish i knew, i believe the spirit goes on, if you are a good person
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: What happens to you after you die?   What happens to you after you die? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:54 am

did you ever think that maybe we are completely missing a huge part of our existence? Like we don't really know what our true purpose for fucking being here is? Like maybe we're completely fucked up and doing almost everything wrong? Cause im drunk and i do right now
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: What happens to you after you die?   What happens to you after you die? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:57 am

I think all you guys expecting nothing are short sighted. Everyone knows that as long as you believe in His Noodly Appendage you go to heaven and rejoice forever in the floating pirate ship in the sky near the beer volcano, forever erupting by the stripper factory. It will be glorious.

What happens to you after you die? Heaven_brochure
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What happens to you after you die?   What happens to you after you die? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:15 am

I think first people will build some kind of memorial. Some kind of place they can go for worship me forever. Stories will be written, movies will be made. It might even spark a new religion. But since I don't believe in organized religion there will be a split among those left. My ideals will be twisted and used by others for selfish gains. This will start a World War that will end the World. So when I go, the World will soon follow. That much I'm sure of.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What happens to you after you die?   What happens to you after you die? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:28 pm

OU wrote:
I think first people will build some kind of memorial. Some kind of place they can go for worship me forever. Stories will be written, movies will be made. It might even spark a new religion. But since I don't believe in organized religion there will be a split among those left. My ideals will be twisted and used by others for selfish gains. This will start a World War that will end the World. So when I go, the World will soon follow. That much I'm sure of.
Truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens to you after you die?   What happens to you after you die? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happens to you after you die?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Politics & Religion-
Jump to: