Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The relationship between peacock sexuality and evolution killing black people you ask? SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SCIENCE!

Go down 
+3
josh200612
OU
GDPofDRC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

The relationship between peacock sexuality and evolution killing black people you ask?  SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SCIENCE! Empty
PostSubject: The relationship between peacock sexuality and evolution killing black people you ask? SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SCIENCE!   The relationship between peacock sexuality and evolution killing black people you ask?  SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SCIENCE! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:31 pm

The relationship between peacock sexuality and evolution killing black people you ask? SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SCIENCE!!!

Associate Professor Stephen M. Kajiura was reviewing with his evolution class in GS 120 for a midterm when FAU student Jonatha Carr interrupted him: “How does evolution kill black people?” she asked. Kajiura attempted to explain that evolution doesn’t kill anyone.

And then, Carr became violent.

A fellow classmate, Rachel Bustamante, was sitting behind Carr prior to her outburst and noticed she had been avoiding looking at the professor until 11:35 a.m. — that’s when she snapped. The classmate reported that Kajiura was discussing attraction between peacocks when Carr raised her hand to ask her question about evolution. She asked it four times, and became increasingly upset each time Kajiura’s answer failed to satisfy her.

A video taken by Bustamante shows Carr ranting and threatening to kill the professor and several students. At this point, the witness who contacted the police claimed, “No one was comfortable in the room. I realized the situation was escalating and went out to call the police.” Seconds later, Carr walked down an aisle of the classroom and slammed the palm of her hand into the forehead of a male student.

Kajiura stayed in the room, trying to keep the class calm, while a few students stepped out to call police. “She became increasingly belligerent,” he said. “It was at this point, a highly emotionally charged individual who was no longer capable of responding rationally. She was threatening to kill both me and the students in the class.”

Then Carr made her way to the back of the classroom. “Some [FAU technician] came in and ordered her to get out,” Kajiura said. “He ordered her to leave the room, and they got into a physical altercation. Several other individuals jumped in and tried to help him.”

Kajiura said he didn’t recognize Carr prior to her outburst, but after looking through his records, he found that she emailed him right after Spring Break. “She had sent me a very nice email asking about one of the lab problems,” he said.

The professor mentioned the entire ordeal took no more than 10 minutes, and he went back to lecturing, although only half the class remained. “No one could concentrate,” Bustamante said. “Everyone gave up and started texting.”

Bustamante gave the professor a copy of the fight, which she recorded on her cell phone and posted on Facebook and YouTube. Kaijura went on to praise his students, claiming they were “Absolutely fantastic. They acted responsibly.”

Quote :
I'm the person who originally captured this video. Posted it on my facebook page (facebook.com/athenae1) immediately after I left class from my cellphone. Unfortunately, it got removed from my facebook page... Which I have NO IDEA what the reason could have been to do so. Good to see this is getting spread around Smile Should have uploaded it to youtube too but phone died right after. Note to self: Never talk about peacocks again in class lest you incite a rampaging lunatic to beat students and administrators during class.

She was asking in class "How does evolution play a role when you COMPLETELY kill off black people or an entire population" The professor responded saying Evolution has nothing to do with killing anything... She just replied with an unusually louder voice each time saying "I have no idea what you're saying." The students were getting really irritated with her because her question was so asinine. They asked if she's been in this class before because, clearly, the question showed a lot of ignorance despite having been a student in this class for ...Oh... the past 2 & 1/2 months? Dr. Kajiura (the Prof) agreed and asked if she's in the class. She said no.. Then changed her story later on. This was after a slide of "Female Sexual Selection" where an example of female peacocks was given & how they have selection on their mates depending on the size of the male peacock's train of feathers.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

The relationship between peacock sexuality and evolution killing black people you ask?  SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SCIENCE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The relationship between peacock sexuality and evolution killing black people you ask? SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SCIENCE!   The relationship between peacock sexuality and evolution killing black people you ask?  SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SCIENCE! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:40 pm

LOL daaaammn, someone just needs to kill that bitch.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The relationship between peacock sexuality and evolution killing black people you ask? SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SCIENCE!   The relationship between peacock sexuality and evolution killing black people you ask?  SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SCIENCE! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:12 pm

LMAO! I saw this yesterday but never payed attention to it.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: The relationship between peacock sexuality and evolution killing black people you ask? SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SCIENCE!   The relationship between peacock sexuality and evolution killing black people you ask?  SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SCIENCE! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:51 pm

Lol, What a dumb byatch.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: The relationship between peacock sexuality and evolution killing black people you ask? SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SCIENCE!   The relationship between peacock sexuality and evolution killing black people you ask?  SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SCIENCE! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:35 pm

WTF was she talking about?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: The relationship between peacock sexuality and evolution killing black people you ask? SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SCIENCE!   The relationship between peacock sexuality and evolution killing black people you ask?  SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SCIENCE! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:22 pm

lol what a cookoo
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: The relationship between peacock sexuality and evolution killing black people you ask? SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SCIENCE!   The relationship between peacock sexuality and evolution killing black people you ask?  SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SCIENCE! EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:26 am

video removed, but i get it.
Back to top Go down

The relationship between peacock sexuality and evolution killing black people you ask? SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SCIENCE!
Page 1 of 1