[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Braveheart tv show ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Braveheart tv show ???   Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:14 pm

If they plan to make it like Spartacus I'll weep.

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=33398
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit
Posts : 14874
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 28
Location : Cincinnati

PostSubject: Re: Braveheart tv show ???   Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:25 pm

Doesn't anybody have an original fucking idea anymore

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Braveheart tv show ???   Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:28 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Doesn't anybody have an original fucking idea anymore

I'd much prefer some focus on Robert The Bruce as he was a far more interesting character.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey
Posts : 18955
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Braveheart tv show ???   Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:43 pm

William Wallace wasn't any more original before they made the movie though either though in fairness. I got an idea. Lets have a rabbi, a zombie and warewolf and an an android all live together in an apt and hire really shitty writers. Well calling Being Homo(sapiens)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 29
Location : D Town

PostSubject: Re: Braveheart tv show ???   Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:55 am

Ali wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
Doesn't anybody have an original fucking idea anymore

I'd much prefer some focus on Robert The Bruce as he was a far more interesting character.

you the man

BRAVEHEART IS THE MOST HISTORICALLY INCORRECT FILM OF ALL TIME

Robert the Bruce boyeeeee

Doesn't hurt that Im related to him

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Braveheart tv show ???   Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Ali wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
Doesn't anybody have an original fucking idea anymore

I'd much prefer some focus on Robert The Bruce as he was a far more interesting character.

you the man

BRAVEHEART IS THE MOST HISTORICALLY INCORRECT FILM OF ALL TIME

Robert the Bruce boyeeeee

Doesn't hurt that Im related to him

For realz ? so you're actually my liege ?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 29
Location : D Town

PostSubject: Re: Braveheart tv show ???   Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Ali wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
Ali wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
Doesn't anybody have an original fucking idea anymore

I'd much prefer some focus on Robert The Bruce as he was a far more interesting character.

you the man

BRAVEHEART IS THE MOST HISTORICALLY INCORRECT FILM OF ALL TIME

Robert the Bruce boyeeeee

Doesn't hurt that Im related to him

For realz ? so you're actually my liege ?


I forget how, but when my fan did the whole genealogy tracing ancestry shit, my dads side had someone directly related to the Bruce

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Braveheart tv show ???   Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:23 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Ali wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
Ali wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
Doesn't anybody have an original fucking idea anymore

I'd much prefer some focus on Robert The Bruce as he was a far more interesting character.

you the man

BRAVEHEART IS THE MOST HISTORICALLY INCORRECT FILM OF ALL TIME

Robert the Bruce boyeeeee

Doesn't hurt that Im related to him

For realz ? so you're actually my liege ?


I forget how, but when my fan did the whole genealogy tracing ancestry shit, my dads side had someone directly related to the Bruce

That's amazing, I envy you Bird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Braveheart tv show ???   

Back to top Go down
 
Braveheart tv show ???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Wings and Wheels Car Show, Warner Robins GA Oct. 11 2008
» Longest Hitter Puts on a Show
» Plushenko show in Bratislava
» 10th Annual Wood Hudson Car Show
» japan Golf show....enjoy!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: