Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jeff Monson: I'm Dropping to 205 Pounds.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Jeff Monson: I'm Dropping to 205 Pounds. Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Monson: I'm Dropping to 205 Pounds.   Jeff Monson: I'm Dropping to 205 Pounds. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:14 am

Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Monson: I'm Dropping to 205 Pounds.   Jeff Monson: I'm Dropping to 205 Pounds. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:15 am

Smart move
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Monson: I'm Dropping to 205 Pounds.   Jeff Monson: I'm Dropping to 205 Pounds. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:18 am

He's too slow there, but he can use his strength and ground game more effectively there. Plus no more fights with guys with huge reaches like Timmy.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Monson: I'm Dropping to 205 Pounds.   Jeff Monson: I'm Dropping to 205 Pounds. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:31 am

Tell me when he is going to increase his hand speed and grow out his stubby t-rex arms, and then I'll be interested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Monson: I'm Dropping to 205 Pounds.   Jeff Monson: I'm Dropping to 205 Pounds. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:22 pm

Wow... I want to see the regimen that will drop 40 pounds off that guy. Just cutting out the roids and HGH isn't going to do it since he walks around at about 6-7% bodyfat. Seeing the Snowman fight at this size for ten years, it's going to be really odd seeing him "almost slender". I'm not sure his success will be much if any greater since he might be facing guys only 5-6" taller, but a hell of a lot quicker and more athletic. Guess we will see how it works for him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Monson: I'm Dropping to 205 Pounds.   Jeff Monson: I'm Dropping to 205 Pounds. Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff Monson: I'm Dropping to 205 Pounds.
Page 1 of 1