[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Don't know if this is real or not but Husband punches Wife

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 9265
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

PostSubject: Don't know if this is real or not but Husband punches Wife   Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:55 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

_________________


Last edited by josh200612 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett
Posts : 12426
Join date : 2009-07-16
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this is real or not but Husband punches Wife   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:01 pm

The crying always make you feel bad for the women and make you forget how slimy of a cunt she was being. Where was his playstation?

If it's fake, those two are better actors than we currently have in Hollywood.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this is real or not but Husband punches Wife   Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:48 pm

Jesus Christ what a fucking scumbag.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit
Posts : 14874
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 28
Location : Cincinnati

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this is real or not but Husband punches Wife   Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:38 pm

Why would they be randomly filming that

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10926
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 41
Location : Kentuckiana

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this is real or not but Husband punches Wife   Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:05 pm

She probably set the camera up just in case. The guy taking ownership of things is rediculous. If u wanna leave then hit the road. What a POS! I have been smacked, punched, clawed, bitten, hair pulled, etc by my ex and never did shit like that. I pushed her on the sofa one day and that was it. I know the cushions must have hurt because she grabbed some weapon? and I was already running out the door. Keep that biatch! I can't beleive those kids had to see that. Some people just don't know how to argue around kids.


Pretty sad!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett
Posts : 12426
Join date : 2009-07-16
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this is real or not but Husband punches Wife   Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:38 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
She probably set the camera up just in case. The guy taking ownership of things is rediculous. If u wanna leave then hit the road. What a POS! I have been smacked, punched, clawed, bitten, hair pulled, etc by my ex and never did shit like that. I pushed her on the sofa one day and that was it. I know the cushions must have hurt because she grabbed some weapon? and I was already running out the door. Keep that biatch! I can't beleive those kids had to see that. Some people just don't know how to argue around kids.


Pretty sad!

pussy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this is real or not but Husband punches Wife   Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:54 am

I hope those children were taking notes. That's how you do shit.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER
Posts : 3649
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Norman oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this is real or not but Husband punches Wife   Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:15 pm

i got stabbed in the chest once but in her defense I got that goood dick

_________________
GOR GOAT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10926
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 41
Location : Kentuckiana

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this is real or not but Husband punches Wife   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:30 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
She probably set the camera up just in case. The guy taking ownership of things is rediculous. If u wanna leave then hit the road. What a POS! I have been smacked, punched, clawed, bitten, hair pulled, etc by my ex and never did shit like that. I pushed her on the sofa one day and that was it. I know the cushions must have hurt because she grabbed some weapon? and I was already running out the door. Keep that biatch! I can't beleive those kids had to see that. Some people just don't know how to argue around kids.


Pretty sad!

pussy


It call came in handy when we got a divorce though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this is real or not but Husband punches Wife   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Wouldn't need a divorce if you would have killed her like a man.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6476
Join date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this is real or not but Husband punches Wife   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Richard Kraft was a pioneer. Beast, you should have learned from the teachings of that great man and built upon them.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey
Posts : 18955
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this is real or not but Husband punches Wife   Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:21 am

That is so shitty for those kids to have seen. Domestic violence isn't that funny to me anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6476
Join date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this is real or not but Husband punches Wife   Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
That is so shitty for those kids to have seen. Domestic violence isn't that funny to me anymore.

Pussy.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 30
Location : D Town

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this is real or not but Husband punches Wife   Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:54 pm

who is this guy/ ? Shouldn't be hard to find if its on youtube.

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10926
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 41
Location : Kentuckiana

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this is real or not but Husband punches Wife   Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:52 pm

Not all marriages are bad or end like that. We might've yelled a few times in front of the kids, but nothing like that went down. She smacked our then 13 year old stepson and I got loud, but she felt bad asap so I let it go and kissed ass. That's what I normally did to keep it cool. Then I had enough one day and kicked rocks pretty much. I had been planning it for a few months in the back of my head. Now she is on meds of some sort. Bitch was crazy all along and always apologizes for being such a bitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6476
Join date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this is real or not but Husband punches Wife   Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:04 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Not all marriages are bad or end like that. We might've yelled a few times in front of the kids, but nothing like that went down. She smacked our then 13 year old stepson and I got loud, but she felt bad asap so I let it go and kissed ass. That's what I normally did to keep it cool. Then I had enough one day and kicked rocks pretty much. I had been planning it for a few months in the back of my head. Now she is on meds of some sort. Bitch was crazy all along and always apologizes for being such a bitch.

Shit would have been cheaper if you just killed her to start with.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10926
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 41
Location : Kentuckiana

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this is real or not but Husband punches Wife   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:22 am

Ludo wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Not all marriages are bad or end like that. We might've yelled a few times in front of the kids, but nothing like that went down. She smacked our then 13 year old stepson and I got loud, but she felt bad asap so I let it go and kissed ass. That's what I normally did to keep it cool. Then I had enough one day and kicked rocks pretty much. I had been planning it for a few months in the back of my head. Now she is on meds of some sort. Bitch was crazy all along and always apologizes for being such a bitch.

Shit would have been cheaper if you just killed her to start with.


yeah but then I wouldn't have a babysitter for me to work. Cheaper than daycare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6476
Join date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this is real or not but Husband punches Wife   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:32 am

There are ways around that. Like a european mail order bride who doesn't have citizenship. You just tell her if she doesn't do a good job you'll ship her ass back to Chernobyl or wherever she comes from.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10926
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 41
Location : Kentuckiana

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this is real or not but Husband punches Wife   Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:25 pm

Ludo wrote:
There are ways around that. Like a european mail order bride who doesn't have citizenship. You just tell her if she doesn't do a good job you'll ship her ass back to Chernobyl or wherever she comes from.



Well fuck me! That info would've been handy awhile back dude! Thanks for the pm though on the books
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Don't know if this is real or not but Husband punches Wife   

Back to top Go down
 
Don't know if this is real or not but Husband punches Wife
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Garrioch: Is this the real deal - is Redden going to the minors?
» THE REAL WELCOME STRANGER STORY by Katherine Knight
» Real Seat Cowl
» Real and fakes, how to tell?
» NBA Swingman Jerseys fake or real?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: