Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sleeping Dogs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Sleeping Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping Dogs   Sleeping Dogs EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:12 pm

I am impressed with your videogame.
Back to top Go down

Sleeping Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Dogs   Sleeping Dogs EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:53 pm

Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Sleeping Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Dogs   Sleeping Dogs EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:10 am

Attn if your somehow riding the fence about this game allow me to push you the fuck off to the right side, this is gta and a badass martial arts movie smashed together. You want free roam, you can go wherever you want right away. Need some kind of RPG element? Oh yeah theres 3 different skill trees to upgrade that unlock all kinds of cool shit.

I mean maybe I'm so amped about it because it's what I've always wanted GTA to add, great hand to hand combat. Plus the story is better than any GTA story to date(maybe not after GTA V comes out but for now)

Only flaw imo are the camera angle can fuck up while driving in tight allies. Also I've read some BULLSHIT reviews claiming it has "OK" graphics, they might not be "watchdogs or last of us" level graphics but they are def up to par with todays top game once again IMO.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Sleeping Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Dogs   Sleeping Dogs EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:15 am

MMAEYES wrote:
Attn if your somehow riding the fence about this game allow me to push you the fuck off to the right side, this is gta and a badass martial arts movie smashed together. You want free roam, you can go wherever you want right away. Need some kind of RPG element? Oh yeah theres 3 different skill trees to upgrade that unlock all kinds of cool shit.

I mean maybe I'm so amped about it because it's what I've always wanted GTA to add, great hand to hand combat. Plus the story is better than any GTA story to date(maybe not after GTA V comes out but for now)

Only flaw imo are the camera angle can fuck up while driving in tight allies. Also I've read some BULLSHIT reviews claiming it has "OK" graphics, they might not be "watchdogs or last of us" level graphics but they are def up to par with todays top game once again IMO.

Aren't you supposed to provide a link and ref code to buy this online?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

Sleeping Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Dogs   Sleeping Dogs EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:18 am

I was going to get it because it's a dry period and there's only so much I can take of playing Caspian Border for the 700th time, however after reading Gamesmaster's positive review I am quite excited for Sleep Dogs.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Sleeping Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Dogs   Sleeping Dogs EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:19 am

Yeah I'll probably get this eventually. But I have learned my lesson with buying new games. I don't play them fast enough.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Sleeping Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Dogs   Sleeping Dogs EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:58 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

Aren't you supposed to provide a link and ref code to buy this online?

Not trying to push the purchase on anyone just letting my mma homies know that this game is the real deal imo.
Back to top Go down

Sleeping Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Dogs   Sleeping Dogs EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:21 am

Got it in the post today Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sleeping Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Dogs   Sleeping Dogs EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:53 pm

This game is alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sleeping Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Dogs   Sleeping Dogs Empty