Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The NFL Draft/FA/trades

Go down 
+8
Bigs03
cheekynffc
MMAEYES
OU
timthebim
KingsOwn19
Farmer1906
NoRegret
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

The NFL Draft/FA/trades Empty
PostSubject: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Yet again...the Browns have so many areas they need to improve on, and have so many options with this draft.

Its pretty exciting to know we are going to get a good player, no matter who we draft IMO, but it does get old drafting in the top 10 lol.

Personally, I'd like to see the Browns shut everyone up about RG3, and sign Flynn outta free agency, then we need to draft Richardson at #4 or trade down, and then take Mercilus at #22. Then with their 2nd round pick, they can take either Stephen Hill, or Kendall Wright...who i'm assuming will drop that far after his horrific combine #'s.

Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:40 pm

I don't think Kendall Wright falls that far.

Browns need so many skill players they better draft WR, RB, and QB asap.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:40 pm

Niners will likely land the best player in the draft.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
I don't think Kendall Wright falls that far.

Browns need so many skill players they better draft WR, RB, and QB asap.

Besides Luck, I dont see any quality starting QB's in this year's draft. They need to draft a running back (assuming they dont bring Hillis back), a WR, or a DE/CB/OT with their 2nd round pick.

Any variation of that. I will like it.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:31 pm

This is the year where the Lions front office and scouts need to earn there money. We arent picking in the top 5 anymore so its time to make some tough decisions.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Not draft related but just heard that Kyle Orton is the new backup for the Cowboys.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:44 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:45 pm

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:47 pm

Niners kept Carlos Rogers. I was getting nervous there when they signed Perrish Cox yesterday. I was preparing the riot.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:47 pm

Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:06 pm

OU wrote:
http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7684748/nfl-reggie-wayne-five-important-re-signings
Didn't realize Reggie signed back on.

Well atleast thank God for that.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:03 pm

former Cowboys TE Bennett just signed with Giants.

Eagles WR Jackson signed a 5 year deal

Cowboys picked up Brandon Carr(thank God) along with Orton. Released Newman yesterday.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:08 am

not sure what the dolphins are doing? trading away the only reliable target he'd have is essentially giving up on manning from where i sit, i don't see us spending 1st round picks to go after mike wallace or dwayne bowe, leaving only number 2 receivers left in free agency. matt moore is going to be starting next year with nobody to throw to.

i'm happier with the resigning of soliai and bringing richard marshall in but we still aint getting no QB and brandon marshall was our first proper receiver since clayton and duper.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:32 am

I had no idea Peyton Hillis signed with KC. That is a hell of a combo with Jamal Charles.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:07 pm

mario williams to buffalo.

six years, financial details not yet known, it must be a lot because he can't have gone there with expectations of winning a super bowl hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:49 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
mario williams to buffalo.

six years, financial details not yet known, it must be a lot because he can't have gone there with expectations of winning a super bowl hahaha.

ESPN is reporting 50 million guaranteed, 100 million dollar deal.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:02 am

i think we can definately put the 2012 offseason down as a disasterous one for the dolphins Evil or Very Mad short of over reaching for tannehill or michael floyd and hitting a lucky home run with the 8th pick there is no prospect of producing any offense next year.

manning aint coming and flynn is a waste of money with no receivers to throw to. might as well use moore as a sacrificial lamb and try and 'suck for barkley', no doubt the dolphins will tank games so ineffectively as to manage another 6 or 7 wins though.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:57 am

I hear that Matt Flynn is close to being a Seahawk.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:23 am

OU wrote:
I hear that Matt Flynn is close to being a Seahawk.

i almost hope so,

better to keep looking than give top ten QB money for 4-5 years to an unproven, system QB. especially when that system is the west coast offense and you've just offloaded your only big receiver that can get yards after the catch.

signing flynn the drafting michael floyd with the both of them being absolute beasts from day 1 is the only scenario where we don't draft top 10 again next year. i don't really fancy those odds truth be told.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:29 am

I think Flynn will be even more disappointing then Cassel.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:57 am

he might be good with some weapons but we have none.

the chances of him succeeding in miami in 2012 are between slim & none.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:38 am

damn, new reports this morning that Miami is the front runner to land Flynn.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:41 pm

OU wrote:
damn, new reports this morning that Miami is the front runner to land Flynn.

if we spend significant money on him then the strategy has to be to tool up with receivers in the draft otherwise it's pure folly.

it'd be worth coughing up a first rounder for wallace or bowe imo.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:53 am

Niners sign Mario Manningham...nice pick up. Should definitely make up for losing Morgan and then some.

With Crabtree, Moss, Manningham, Williams...the corps is looking strong for next year and also a great 1-2 punch with Davis and Walker.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:19 pm

Fynn to Seattle. I think they are solid next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NFL Draft/FA/trades   The NFL Draft/FA/trades Empty

Back to top Go down

The NFL Draft/FA/trades
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next