Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When it's all said and done....

Go down 
+7
killerofchicken
josh200612
bobbitt15
Ludo
MMAEYES
OU
acccardinal12
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

When it's all said and done.... Empty
PostSubject: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:11 pm

I love Josh, Freak, Killer, OU, IHTS, GDP, Ludo, Wolf, Ali, Kings, bobbit, MMAeyes, Ninja, Bird, LA, muayjitsu, Primey, etc.

Sometimes I just gotta say screw you guys! CUNG LE RULES! Captain Organic is the shizzle!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:10 am

But be honest. My dick is the biggest.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:22 am

Right back at cha Beast
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:22 am

I hate to say it but you grew on Me over time, Beast. I used to hate the way your face was configured, and all I wanted was to deliver a straight right directly into your suck hole. But now I don't mind you at all. Cheers, you drunken irish dad.

Last edited by Ludo on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:23 am

I still don't like you bbc
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:36 am

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I LOVE YOU TOO!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:41 am

Ludo wrote:
I hate to say it but you grew on Me over time, Beast. I used to hate the way your face was configured, and all I wanted was to deliver a straight right directly into your suck hole. But now I don't mind you at all. Cheers, you drunken irish dad.

Yeah but I'm not fat and I have hair that is not red! My beard gets a read tint though sometimes. weird.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:44 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
I still don't like you bbc

That's cool then. Out of all of the names I posted and thought of after, you were the last guy to get a ticket to an awesome UFC card when I hit the lotto bitch! Suck on that one for a lifetime. You would be the only guy online here and we would all be like....FUCK BOBBITT!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:46 am

Just kiddin. I would def get u a ticket. I would buy one so we could all make fun of you for a week for sucking on Wolf's balls and getting him beer. You Wolf groupie! I love you.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:50 am

Funny thing is I Shat on some freinds tonight I grew up with and thought u guys were way cooler and didn't even plan it. Like when me and Josh hung out, didn't know eachother in person but could kick it and talk and have a good time. Just saying....If we all got together it would be a helluva time. I only hope to win the lotto just to have this weekend.

Last edited by bigbeastcardinal12 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:52 am

20 bucks says Ninja gets drunk at the weigh in.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:54 am

OU wrote:

You might have Ali beat and that's it. He is from Scotland.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:03 am

group hug
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:11 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:52 am

BBC's mom loves BBC
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:46 am

Love you too bro! honestly, the reason I came back is there are some awesome guys here. Also I know I'm usually forthright in my views and some are crazy but at least here I get to talk to guys that actually know what they are talking about. Even though I don't get along with everyone here I do respect you all.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:32 am

oggy420 wrote:
Sad
I still love you Oggy. Where do we meet to smoke it up with our tin foil hats when the World starts to end?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:33 am

freakzilla wrote:
Love you too bro! honestly, the reason I came back is there are some awesome guys here. Also I know I'm usually forthright in my views and some are crazy but at least here I get to talk to guys that actually know what they are talking about. Even though I don't get along with everyone here I do respect you all.
When it's all said and done.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEyphOIc5uV2snk79S3NCsF0HrY0qZYElTmAFXMkf9ve5d-eLYoQ
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:37 am

you guys are teh homo
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:42 am

Cu Bu wrote:
you guys are teh homo
When it's all said and done.... Shanks-fap-friends-no-homo
When it's all said and done.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyy-re-N8c0xeTAP_mYD8PGiaxB1FPN1oI-spmRMjKDv_0Ffy5NQ
When it's all said and done.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgwHaCDo5moTQPbYvY0kjUN2Y8p7b3J-n3x7s5BhM0QMVcK4FueQ
When it's all said and done.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAYSWTkfyr1dsKxaW7TYTPeIznWp5dtFLOxtmaII_UdPHBj5LE
When it's all said and done.... 9k=
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:36 am

come at me bro!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:37 am

Cu Bu wrote:
come at me bro!
I looked for you all day at Campus Corner. You scared homie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:37 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
OU wrote:

You might have Ali beat and that's it. He is from Scotland.

What are you trying to say ? American woman can't stop raving about Gerrard Butler's schlong.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:38 am

OU wrote:
Cu Bu wrote:
come at me bro!
I looked for you all day at Campus Corner. You scared homie?
We can be the co-main event at NPFC 1: Wolf vs Ninja.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:45 am

no testing right? I have prescribed testosterone hgh and fermented flesh of dragon tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When it's all said and done....   When it's all said and done.... Empty

Back to top Go down

When it's all said and done....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: