Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? Empty
PostSubject: Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?   Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Was just curious since you guys tend to eat them everyday for Breakfast.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?   Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Can't remember the last time I had pancakes. Not that I don't enjoy them. But I have never heard of Pancake Tuesday?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?   Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:03 pm

OU wrote:
Can't remember the last time I had pancakes. Not that I don't enjoy them. But I have never heard of Pancake Tuesday?
Quote :

Shrove Tuesday (also known as Pancake Tuesday) is the day preceding Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent. Shrove Tuesday is observed mainly in English speaking countries, especially Ireland, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the United States but is also observed in the Philippines and Germany. Shrove Tuesday is linked to Easter, so its date changes on an annual basis.

In most traditions the day is known for the eating of pancakes before the start of Lent
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?   Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:09 pm

Yes we do. They said something about it on the radio this morning. I had never heard of it before today though. Waffles>pancakes
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?   Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:11 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Yes we do. They said something about it on the radio this morning. I had never heard of it before today though. Waffles>pancakes
I agree. But I have never heard of this day before?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?   Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:14 pm

Is there any Irish members on the board ?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?   Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:20 pm

OU wrote:

I thought WTF? when the lady said it was national pancake tuesday. That's just retarded. I'm all irish btw if that means anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?   Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:23 pm

OU wrote:

I thought WTF? when the lady said it was national pancake tuesday. That's just retarded. I'm all irish btw if that means anything

Then surely you'd know about it, or are you not Catholic ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?   Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:28 pm

BTW BBC I am going to be frank with you, I genuinely thought you were black for some reason.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?   Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:30 pm

Ali wrote:
BTW BBC I am going to be frank with you, I genuinely thought you were black for some reason.
What brought this up? Why would you think it before but not now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?   Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:31 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

I don't know he just seems to have a crazy vibe like Tracy Morgan.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?   Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:31 pm

You think everyone is black. Have you ever seen a black person live in the flesh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?   Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:32 pm

OU wrote:
You think everyone is black. Have you ever seen a black person live in the flesh?

LOL YES !!!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?   Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:32 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

When did you figure out he wasn't black? How did you figure it out?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

LOL YES !!!
In your own country or just when you visited others?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?   Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:36 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

Well he just said he's Irish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?   Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:37 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

LOL YES !!!

In my country dummy.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?   Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:44 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

Well he just said he's Irish.
LOL so you just found out today?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?   Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:44 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

LOL YES !!!

In my country dummy.
How often?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?   Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:48 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

LOL YES !!!

In my country dummy.
How often?

What is this the Spanish Inquisition ? Every week, I went to school with Scottish-African's, and I even made out with a sexy little minx back then too.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?   Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:02 pm

No I'm not Catholic, and yes I am white.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?   Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:03 pm

I wasn't trying to cause offense with that comment, just thought you'd all have a laugh at silly old Ali.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?   Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:03 pm

No I'm not Catholic, and yes I am white.
No shit, you a pastie cracka.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?   Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:57 pm

Ali wrote:
I wasn't trying to cause offense with that comment, just thought you'd all have a laugh at silly old Ali.

Why would I be offended that you thought I wasblack? Racist! lol

Now I am upset with the catholic assumption.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?   Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:58 pm

Ali wrote:

Why would I be offended that you thought I wasblack? Racist! lol

Now I am upset with the catholic assumption.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?   Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do American's celebrate Pancake Tuesday ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next