Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yo Z

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Yo Z Empty
PostSubject: Yo Z   Yo Z EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:28 pm

How many cars you got out this month? The car biz is about to get good this year like back in the day. We had a huge brigade come back this month (6000 soldiers) and they are buying all kinds of shit. I sold 5 guys from the brigade alone.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

Yo Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Z   Yo Z EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:57 pm

I'm in the shop so not 100% sure. Shop has been slow as hell, finally picking up a little bit. I'll be a little busier this week.

I know we sent out 30 new F-150's today as fleet vehicles so that's not bad. Hopefully we sell a lot this month, I want some used rides to pick through.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Yo Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Z   Yo Z EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:59 am

Oh so you got that garuanteed money per hour huh? Do you guys hate the sales guys for real? I take care if my guys though in detail and one mechanic. 25 bucks a month and a spliff on a rainy day does wonders, and they take care of me. I do wash alot of my cars with them when I can. I'm that guy, but when I need a favor they have my back.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Yo Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Z   Yo Z EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:56 am

I'm flat rate but I do have a guarantee which helps a lot cause I've only got around 15 hours the last couple weeks.

Most of our sales guys are cunts. They try and fuck us everywhere they can. We are supposed to be able to buy used cars for $100 over what they have in them but it never happens. A couple of them are pretty cool but you'll never see a sales guy from here in wash bay, lol
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Yo Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Z   Yo Z EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:25 pm

Thats how it is at most dealerships man. sales guys vs mechanics and detail guys. We sales guys rule though! tongue

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Yo Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Z   Yo Z EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:46 pm

If you wanted to buy something like a chevy cobalt or hyundai sonata I would sell it for $100 over cost. If it was a deisel truck or something that was not as common there's know way I would give u a deal like that. I can't even buy half of the vehicles at my dealership that cheap. Either way, we are all just slimeballs huh. I hate that stereotype of car salesmen. Half are slimeballs and half are not. We get a bad rap because of guys that sold cars from the 70's to the early 90's. I've went out of my way to help people in this business. Not mad at ya for saying that dude. I was just putting it out there because I had a conversation earlier with a soldier that got ripped off when he didn't buy from me. He walks out on a loaded dodge journey and buys a a base model kia forte with a after market mesh grill, lol? He bought it because he saved a whopping 30 bucks a month. Now he wants my help and I can't do anything for him. Even his dad told him I was right but he let his wife squash the deal. That dealership probably made 5-6 grand on that forte and I was making maybe 1300 bucks on a 3rd row seat journey with leather, roof, dvd, etc. Loaded! It just goes to show ya one guy was gonna treat him good, and another fucked him.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Yo Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Z   Yo Z EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:09 pm

Jesus Beast, I wasn't talking about you, lol. Our sales managers are the only guys we can buy from and they fuck us all the time.

To be fair, I think service fucks them on fixing used cars which is bullshit too. Our dealership is getting ran into the ground.

The timing chains on my old lady's van went so I've been on that all week. It doesn't pay shit, but at least I have something to do.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Yo Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Z   Yo Z EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:18 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Jesus Beast, I wasn't talking about you, lol. Our sales managers are the only guys we can buy from and they fuck us all the time.

To be fair, I think service fucks them on fixing used cars which is bullshit too. Our dealership is getting ran into the ground.

The timing chains on my old lady's van went so I've been on that all week. It doesn't pay shit, but at least I have something to do.

Oh I know u didn't mean me dude. I was just putting it out there is all. We have a detail guy here that slacks off all day and then comes out on the lot and asks why this car is parked here, and why this person is driving this truck, (like he is a boss?) I bout whooped his ass for the second time last week. I actually chased him with a bed rail cause he peeled out in this truck when I was getting it out of the bed. Dude is the biggest asshole I have ever worked with anywhere. Now he is all buddy with me and will be for about 2 months and then its back to being a dickhead. I saw red when that bedrail opinched my hand and was cussing him and he jumps out, and was like "OH FUCK' and he jumped back in. I would have if I saw somebody running at me with rage and a bedrail, lol. Our other guys back there are awesome though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yo Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Z   Yo Z Empty

Back to top Go down

Yo Z
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: