Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together

Go down 
+3
MMAEYES
timthebim
cascade_run
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together Empty
PostSubject: Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together   Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:54 pm

These two have been great friends for a very long time and doesn't strike me that they somehow stopped talking, I think so they can both save face, they got together and planned their next few moves leading up to the draft, Peyton is not getting his 28 million and he is more then likely fine with that, since he will get money somewhere else, granted not that amount if he plays but a fair amount for a QB of his stature, the war or words will hear as the deadline for the 28 mill nears and by the end they both will have said things that from the outside looking in will seem like the only way to go is let him go and let the Colts move on.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together   Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:08 am

Tough to say but for as great has Peyton has been if he is even alitle hurt still u cant give him 28Mill.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together   Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:23 am

All I can say is if Manning can still play a few years they need to find a way to keep him, if he ends his career somewhere else I'll be pissed. But at the sametime I want whats best for the Colts so I know a tough decision is gonna be made. It just sucks cause I feel like whatever they do it will be the wrong move and it will come back to bite us.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together   Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:07 pm

The way they keep talking that he has little to no strenth in his throwing arm, I am preparing for retirement announcement coming up after the Super Bowl. I think Irsay may Luck out on this one, and I guess the pun was intended, not going to be the same team, but it happens to every team, the leader and person you watched the most on the team goes at some time.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together   Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:53 am

I mean if he's hurt then ok we gotta do what we got to do but I'll be heart broken if we let him go pick up Luck, then luck turns out to be the second coming of Ryan Leaf and Peyton whoops our ass in another jersy. I'll be soo pissed.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together   Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:26 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
I mean if he's hurt then ok we gotta do what we got to do but I'll be heart broken if we let him go pick up Luck, then luck turns out to be the second coming of Ryan Leaf and Peyton whoops our ass in another jersy. I'll be soo pissed.

I feel the same way. Damned if we do either way is how I'm feeling about this. We have to pay the shit out of Manning either way though, right? I know if he retires he still gets millions, just not 28 million.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together   Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:41 pm

I don't really know how you can NOT pay Peyton, he's been a superstar QB and a HeadCoach on the field at the sametime, he's meant to much to that team. Pay the man and hope that we can sign him as a coach if he can't play thats what I say.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together   Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:43 pm

As a Raider fan I think they should pay him also. Pay the man.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together   Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:36 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
I don't really know how you can NOT pay Peyton, he's been a superstar QB and a HeadCoach on the field at the sametime, he's meant to much to that team. Pay the man and hope that we can sign him as a coach if he can't play thats what I say.

Easy to say when its not your money.

The correct and obvious answer is to cut him.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together   Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:36 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

What do you think of your new HC?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together   Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:40 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

No, No, No, No, it's better to give him the 28 million. Better for everybody.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together   Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:41 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

Better for me as a Texan fan. sunny
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together   Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

What do you think of your new HC?

If he helps the d improve I like him a lot. The offense was simply better then the defenses this year which was the exact opposite for the Broncos... Time will tell. I don't know what to make of it yet.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together   Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:42 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

Better for me as a Texan fan. sunny

Yes, it is better for you.. Pay the MANning
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together   Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:39 pm

so i guess he's recovered but has problems with passing accuracy... thats no bueno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together   Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together Empty

Back to top Go down

Are Manning and Irsay planning his exit strategy together
Page 1 of 1