Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things

Go down 
+7
bobbitt15
cascade_run
KingsOwn19
killerofchicken
jewzilla
GDPofDRC
josh200612
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  Empty
PostSubject: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:10 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

Quote :
I think that fighters that just try to win by points and come away with a win are actually bad for the sport. If you never saw MMA before, and you walked in and you saw GSP and Koscheck, and all this jabbing out the whole time, it looks like a boring boxing match. And I don't think you gain any fans with a fight like that.

And so I really hope that Nick Diaz beats the crap out of him, because Nick Diaz is entertaining, and he's an entertaining character in general. He might not be popular but I mean I can't but watch every video he puts out youtube. I think it's funny as Hell. And every single one of his fights is a brawl. It's not like a pitter pat match where afterwards he goes "Were friends, were all friends" and then okay let's go home. I think that's boring.

GSP was good for the sport for a while. He brought in some big sponsors like Gatorade and UnderArmor. But I think he's done everything he can in a positive way and he needs to step aside and let Nick Diaz kick his ass.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/1/26/2737034/ronda-rousey-gsp-strikeforce-ufc
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:24 pm

Quote :
I think that fighters that just try to win by points and come away with a win are actually bad for the sport. If you never saw MMA before, and you walked in and you saw GSP and Koscheck, and all this jabbing out the whole time, it looks like a boring boxing match. And I don't think you gain any fans with a fight like that.

And so I really hope that Nick Diaz beats the crap out of him, because Nick Diaz is entertaining, and he's an entertaining character in general. He might not be popular but I mean I can't but watch every video he puts out youtube. I think it's funny as Hell. And every single one of his fights is a brawl. It's not like a pitter pat match where afterwards he goes "Were friends, were all friends" and then okay let's go home. I think that's boring.

GSP was good for the sport for a while. He brought in some big sponsors like Gatorade and UnderArmor. But I think he's done everything he can in a positive way and he needs to step aside and let Nick Diaz kick his ass.

Dumb as shit. The bold part is ever more dumb than shit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:35 pm

This is why Dana White and the rest of the world shit on womens MMA.

Cant wait for Strikeforce to die, and all these sluts go back to the kitchen where they belong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:01 pm

She just proved 1 of my points as to why women don't belong in MMA.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:03 pm

Stupid thing to say, but god damn ^^^^^^^

you 2 need some counseling! Smile
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:05 pm

you guys have to understand that she's doing her best to promote Nick at this point, with all the eyes on her why not throw a bone his way... he seems to want the attention and all the "sponsors" so it helps out i guess.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:18 pm

She is saying anything she can to get people to look her way, it's how she pro wrestle talked her way in to Kaufmanns title match.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:21 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
She is saying anything she can to get people to look her way, it's how she pro wrestle talked her way in to Kaufmanns title match.
yeah, shes just babbling about now
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:33 pm

You have to be real insecure to let your pathetic desperation for attention shit on one of your peers who has attained a level of success in this sport that she will most likely never even sniff.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:01 pm

All the clowns saying this proves something about womens MMA need to shut the fuck up..how does it prove that? really? be sure to use logic. Talking bad about GSP does not prove women don't belong in the sport. It's not like she said a motivated BJ Penn is beatable or anything crazy like that...she said GSP is boring...WOAH, SHE MUST BE THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT! Burn the witches!

all it proves is that Ronda does in fact have diarrhea of the mouth and is an attention whore like all the other ladies in the division have said of her.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:26 pm

Sounds like she is letting Diaz have some fun with her, and she is promoting her man
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:50 pm

freakzilla wrote:

I would love to have even a fraction of an idea of what this was supposed to mean
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:51 pm

Ronda and Nick are training pals. GSP is boring. Lol!
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:38 pm

No problem with the comment, once again she is getting people talking about her, and we have seen time and again how important self promotion is in this sport.

However, it's nice that she has been submitting low level opponents, but as she begins to face tougher competition, I don't want to see no victory by control strategies.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:08 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
Quote :

Dumb as shit. The bold part is ever more dumb than shit.

exactly
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:32 am

I'm bout to put her on blast on FB. I talked shit to her and think she unfreinded me. I sent her one a few months back and tto her a couple times as a freind but now....

I'm gonna send this shit but when I type her name it isn't blue on facebook. Does that mean u have to be their friend or they have blocked you? I think she blocked me and I wasn't rude either. I just told the truth about shit. fuck her I am posting it!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:33 am

I just did a search and she is not there! She blocked me or quit due to her interview, lol. Don't mess with GSP!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:47 am

She repoted me or ome shit? never got a message like that on FB
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:58 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I just did a search and she is not there! She blocked me or quit due to her interview, lol. Don't mess with GSP!

GSP would destroy Ronda...via unanimous decision
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:16 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

GSP would destroy Ronda...via unanimous decision

1 OUT OF , OR 2 OUT OF 3?

Just sayin. I saw her name and sent a request over a month ago and we have commented on the same things and that's about it. When she talks shit and catches heat, she deletes her whole internet! That's what I just came from. I caught shit for the first time, and then her and everything else was gone! Have I been blocked? Ronda doesn't even know, but, if that was her, she just got some bbc12 pwnage!

I still love pwnage and I can't help it. I guess I was late catching on a few years ago? I always picture a guy running out of a crowd loud as hell, like PWNED MUTHERFU...PWNED! That makes it worth keeping around.
Back to top Go down
jimbojones1950
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:34 am

Its a promotional comment, nothing more. While it may seem out of line, we've heard much worse from other fighters about GSP. Little known fact, Rousey a little while ago, turned down a fight with 5-0 Sara McMann (olympic silver medalist in wrestling for the US), who is, i believe, the only high level female wrestler competing in women's mma right now. I think Ronda is going to beat Tate and Kaufman, but think she will run into trouble against someone she can't take down, which is probably why she turned that fight down.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:37 am

freakzilla wrote:
But they belong in boxing? kickboxing? That is discrimination. You don't agree with women's rights?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:39 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Ronda and Nick are training pals. GSP is boring. Lol!
Exactly. People should have enough sense to realize she is going to be bias toward her training partner.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:23 pm

So what do you guys think about women having the right to vote? Should they be allowed to work at all?
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:30 pm

OU wrote:
So what do you guys think about women having the right to vote? Should they be allowed to work at all?

Women should be able to vote.. on which party is right in an episode of Judge Judy, while they work on making me a sammich.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things    Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ronda Rousey Says Georges St. Pierre Is Boring, No Longer Doing Positive Things
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next