Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rousimar Palhares documentary 'The Rise of Toquinho' (Video)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Rousimar Palhares documentary 'The Rise of Toquinho' (Video) Empty
PostSubject: Rousimar Palhares documentary 'The Rise of Toquinho' (Video)   Rousimar Palhares documentary 'The Rise of Toquinho' (Video) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:59 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Rousimar Palhares documentary 'The Rise of Toquinho' (Video)   Rousimar Palhares documentary 'The Rise of Toquinho' (Video) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:06 pm

this can ONLY be great!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Rousimar Palhares documentary 'The Rise of Toquinho' (Video)   Rousimar Palhares documentary 'The Rise of Toquinho' (Video) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:15 pm

Love me some Captain Heelhook.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Rousimar Palhares documentary 'The Rise of Toquinho' (Video)   Rousimar Palhares documentary 'The Rise of Toquinho' (Video) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:04 pm

I thought this was really good, I hate how these people get pissed at him for finishing subs and not just transitioning to another sub just cause his opponent won't tap. It's almost what I feel like these people think he should do, just go to a deferent sub instead of hurting your opponent. Well thats dumb as fuck if you ask me, if someones got a heelhook on you tap, it's not your opponents fault if you get hurt thinking you can get out of it when you can't.

That opponent of his not only lost, he than made sure everyone there knew he was a bitch too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rousimar Palhares documentary 'The Rise of Toquinho' (Video)   Rousimar Palhares documentary 'The Rise of Toquinho' (Video) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rousimar Palhares documentary 'The Rise of Toquinho' (Video)
Page 1 of 1