Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets

Go down 
+2
Farmer1906
Andrew the Raider King
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets   UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:53 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
I will take Shad Ali, if you wanna go Sig?

Do your worst !
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets   UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:07 am

Ali wrote:
Andrew the Raider King wrote:
I have been known to wear the clans tartan on occasion. Very Happy

That's what I like to hear Smile

My brother actually wore his kilt in Vegas, apparently the American chicks dig it.

The talk about wearing skirts is cute and all, but it's fight night and we could give a shit less. Not to mention I am a full blood Irish-american lad, and I know the brits and scotts suck ass compared to us and a cold potato. Now I'm gonna read the rest of the thread and talk about the fights.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets   UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:12 am

Well I guess there is no talk of fights thru the rest of the thread. KILTS FOR EVERYONE!

Nah Bisping held his own, Weidman is gonna be good, and Phil just was't ready yet. Rashad will get raped by Bones though. Sonnen didn't look as great, but I have always known Bisping was a great fighter, and still is. I hope he fights Weidman next. All-American FTW!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets   UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:15 am

Weidman got a taste of being gassed after taking a fight on short notice. I hope that prepares him better for future fights. That guy is 6-12 months of good training away from being a great fighter and title contender. I hope he has 2 fights before a title fight. He shouldn't be rushed because of tonight. Dude is still legit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets   UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:17 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Maia would have rolled Bisping faster then I roll my blunts.

Bisping was going to pitty pat Maia to a decision.
Naw son, your boy would have been rolled up and smoked, leaving Maia riding high.

Maia was about to get the Chris Brown treatment from Bisping.
Please, it was going to be complete domination. Bisping's standup is barely even better then Maia's. His takedowns are still better then Bisping's take down defense. Mike had no hope, he doesn't have the skills needed to keep Maia off him. It would have been a much easier win then Maia's current matchup.

You were saying Laughing
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets   UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:17 am

Bisping had a helluva fight! Chael knows it was alot tougher than his fight with Silva in 5 rounds.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets   UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:44 am

OU wrote:
Maia would have rolled Bisping faster then I roll my blunts.

OU wrote:
Naw son, your boy would have been rolled up and smoked, leaving Maia riding high.

OU wrote:
Please, it was going to be complete domination. Bisping's standup is barely even better then Maia's. His takedowns are still better then Bisping's take down defense. Mike had no hope, he doesn't have the skills needed to keep Maia off him. It would have been a much easier win then Maia's current matchup.

Still sure about that? Maia who gassed after ten minutes with Weidman who took the fight on 11 days notice, cut the near 40lbs to make weight in that time, and still gave him all he could handle would have been positively raped tonight by Bisping.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets   UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:22 am

Here you go Ali!

UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets - Page 2 Scotti10
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets   UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Oh shit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets   UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:25 pm

LOL bravo sir bravo.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets   UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:55 am

How do they practice safe sex in Scotland? They paint red X's on the sheep that kick.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets   UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:32 am

[quote="Ludo"]How do they practice safe sex in Scotland? They paint red X's on the sheep that kick.[/q

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets   UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC on Fox II Sig/AV bets
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2