Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan

Go down 
+6
captain organic
Farmer1906
Wolfgangsta
timthebim
GDPofDRC
acccardinal12
10 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan Empty
PostSubject: Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan   Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:49 am

Anik and Florian were so much better from the 4 fights I have watched from the FX show. Are they really better than what we are used to hearing though? Tell all men!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan   Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:51 am

I think it is mostly goldies terribaldness
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan   Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:06 am

I still like Goldy and Joe better.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan   Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:41 am

Anik and Couture.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan   Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:36 am

I like Goldie & Rogan. Anik doesn't do it for me. He's still better than the SF crew though.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan   Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:44 am

Goldie and Rogan all day.

Anik and Ken sound too much alike, I can't tell who is talking half the time. And Ken in general is pretty eh. Pat Militech is significantly better imo.

Not sure why people hate goldie so much he seems fine by me.

Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan   Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:45 am

captain organic wrote:
Goldie and Rogan all day.

Anik and Ken sound too much alike, I can't tell who is talking half the time. And Ken in general is pretty eh. Pat Militech is significantly better imo.

Not sure why people hate goldie so much he seems fine by me.

Anik has a very distinct voice. Very easy to tell when he's talking.

+1
Don't understand the hate.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan   Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:15 am

I thought Kenny and Anik sounded alike also.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan   Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:20 am

I thought they were great. I would prefer Anik and Rogan, because Goldie makes a shitload of stupid statements, where Anik is very professional and studies his craft. Kenflo too is very professional, but Rogan really gets into the fights which I like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan   Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:15 pm

It's unfair to compare them when Anik's only done one card, give the guy some time to settle first.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan   Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:50 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
I thought they were great. I would prefer Anik and Rogan, because Goldie makes a shitload of stupid statements, where Anik is very professional and studies his craft. Kenflo too is very professional, but Rogan really gets into the fights which I like.

This! I like Anik alot and for his first show I think he did awesome. Anki and Rogan ftw. Randy is a good idea imo. I don't have a problem with Kenny at all but pairing Randy with Anik would be better for casual fans tuning into the fox and fx fights.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan   Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:27 pm

the reason i hate goldberg is he is either saying one of his tired catchphrases that he has been saying for years and they werent even that great back then...or he is saying something extremely stupid and wtf is he talking about worthy . There is no in between with Goldie. When he is not being stale, he is struggling to know what the fuck he is talking about. His voice is pretty annoying as well, but thats the least of my peeves with Goldie.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan   Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Rogan is much better than Florian. Anik knows to stay out of the way which is more than can be said for Goldberg
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan   Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:11 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Rogan is much better than Florian. Anik knows to stay out of the way which is more than can be said for Goldberg

I don't know if it is a good thing or not, but Anik def stays out of the way when the fight is on. Barely offers anything at all.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan   Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:41 pm

rogan and goldie
i would take Rogan and Annik

i prefer stephan bonnar announcing over flo or pat
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan   Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:45 pm

Yeah I would take Rogan and Anik too. Joe is much better than any of the fighters at the analysis part. Its just not the same listening to the call of an exciting KO or sub from KenFlo as it is Rogan
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan   Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:55 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:

+

Would take any of them over goldie. He is embarrassingly bad.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan   Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:43 pm

Yeah Goldberg is awful. He needs to be calling the fuel and FX shows imo and bump Anik up to Fox shows and PPV's with Rogan.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan   Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:47 pm

I think Goldie needs a role away from fights. Weigh ins or press conferences or world series of poker... anything but cageside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan   Anik and Florian vs Goldberg and Rogan EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:50 pm

You guys are so harsh...